[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legendary and Unique Scrolls

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello. Still relatively new to MS. How do you get legendary and/or unique scrolls (or legendary, unique, epic, bonus potential scrolls)? I checked several npc stores, loads of grinding, and almost every boss. Is it a low drop rate like the items for the Empresses Might Quest or am I completely missing something? (Hope it is the latter...)

Comments

• UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Legendary potential scroll from marvel machine

Unique potential scroll from gachapon

Epic potential scroll from events and elite boss

Bonus potential scroll from events, bonus cube shards

Thoner
  • ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Thanks. If I could like and call it insightful at the same time, I would. Hope you fine with me calling it insightful.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Thoner wrote: »
    Thanks. If I could like and call it insightful at the same time, I would. Hope you fine with me calling it insightful.

No worries hahah
  • SSVKSSVK
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2017
    idk if it still drops from elite bosses but back when they introduced the elite mobs, i used to get an occastional unique potential item, however this was around a year ago and i havent seen any since playing reboot so maybe not?
    Thoner