[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Maintenance – July 13, 2017?! Question.

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Scheduled Maintenance – July 13, 2017

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, July 13, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM (July 14)

What will be unavailable:

All MapleStory game servers.
Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
PDT: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM (July 14)
During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.

Any New On If All Or Any Cash Items Will Be Extended? EXP Coupons, Shops, Etc.. etc..??
Also another thing, a lot of people don't understand PDT like myself since I live in NV. Anyway's was wondering if you can add PST. Pacific Standard Time to the List... Thanks,

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    well shouldn't be hard, just subtract an hour off PDT, then add one to get yoru local time... or in other words your time is PDT if you don't follow Daylight savings time.
    UTC is also 9 hours ahead of you. so when it's midnight for UTC it's 3pm for you.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Use google?
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    well shouldn't be hard, just subtract an hour off PDT, then add one to get yoru local time... or in other words your time is PDT if you don't follow Daylight savings time.
    UTC is also 9 hours ahead of you. so when it's midnight for UTC it's 3pm for you.
    See that is super confusing.. Subtract an hour off PDT? Pacific Daylight Time which is California right? Then add one to my local time? I Don't understand. Maybe it's just me
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Use google?
    I would but it's a hassle when i have to go to work. So i wouldn't want to convert or ask "PST to PDT Right Now. Then click on a link or something but i guess ill have to do this or learn that ^. Thanks.
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Please see the following update for cash extensions:

[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 12:30 PM PDT (3:30 PM EDT / 9:30 PM CEST / 5:30 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/23959/complete-scheduled-maintenance-july-13-2017

Thanks
    Ahh Thanks AlexF Also Is it me or doe's the nexon launcher supposed to look like this?
    PehrNfX.png?1

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    See that is super confusing.. Subtract an hour off PDT? Pacific Daylight Time which is California right? Then add one to my local time? I Don't understand. Maybe it's just me
    they were saying that your time is PDT or( to make things simpler and remove the daylight savings time referal ) PT (Pacific Time) (NV and CA share the same time zone), the take away 1 hour then add an hour was more a joke or mockery of this fact in light of your question.

i think you are confused about the PDT/PST names, they are both the same timezone, they both just refer to different observations of the Daylights savings time, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
    is used during the summer for area's that are under Pacific Time (PT) for when daylights savings is in effect (turning the clock forward hour), PST (Pacific Standard Time) is used in the winter time when Daylight Savings is not in effect (turning the clock back an hour)

other timezones do this too

also google will automatically tell you the time of a timezone if you just type in "(X timezone type) to (Y timezone type)" but that wouldn't solve your confusion in this cause cause they are both the same timezone
    MisterPENGUIN