[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Misty & Brock, WHERE ART THOU?! (Pokemon 20th)

SSVKSSVK
Reactions: 840
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
so finding out that the editors wrote out our beloved first companions completely in the new movie, plus a lot of changes from the actual first. Im still interested in this but it feels kinda heartbreaking not seeing misty rage in the first episode about her bike.

Would you still watch this or skip?
Me i might still give it a go but it wont be the same :/
  1. Watch the Pokemon 20th movie?4 votes
    1. Of Course!!
       25% (1 vote)
    2. No, this movie is an abomination to pokemon!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Maybe?
       50% (2 votes)
    4. I got over pokemon years ago
       0% (0 votes)
    5. IDC about the movie, i want Misty and Brock back!!!!
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    I mean, they already rewrote history in the games.

Alternate dimensions are canon in the Pokemon series; Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire take place in a universe where Mega Evolution was discovered before teams Aqua and Magma did their thing (it actually says this in-game).

Think about it like that if that helps. Personally I stopped watching Pokemon movies after Rise of Darkrai. I saw a bit of Giratina and the Sky Warrior, but not much.
  • SSVKSSVK
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I mean, they already rewrote history in the games.

Alternate dimensions are canon in the Pokemon series; Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire take place in a universe where Mega Evolution was discovered before teams Aqua and Magma did their thing (it actually says this in-game).

Think about it like that if that helps. Personally I stopped watching Pokemon movies after Rise of Darkrai. I saw a bit of Giratina and the Sky Warrior, but not much.

this is true, i would still consider, didnt think though they would use the alternate dimension canon, but then again theyve done it in other major series as well
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, I'm definitely watching it.
    I think it'll be a nice change of pace creating characters that weren't in the games. I think it fits since Ash isn't in the games.