[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let All Regions Have access To The Same Classes

HanzYoloHanzYolo
Reactions: 600
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really wanted to play cadena but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to play her and I just think that all regions should have access to the same classes.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2017
    We are probably going to get Cadena in maybe winter since we are behind in KMS. KMS creates and gets content first before designing and translation it for other regions.
    AlexFHanzYolo
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    HanzYolo wrote: »
    I really wanted to play cadena but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to play her and I just think that all regions should have access to the same classes.

the class will be released for our winter update, everything major from KMS comes to GMS, that includes classes.

the reason why we cannot have it now is due to the localization and translation process from Korean (KMS)to english(GMS).

just wait.

if you want to play Cadena right now you would have to play in KMS, and if you do that you wont have any progress you have in GMS and you can't transfer it, cause it's a completely different regional server with some minor differences in content (no gollux, no potable badges, no commerci..etc).

if you want to play it in GMS you will just have to wait for that content to be localized and later released in the winter update.
    HanzYolo