[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Flame wizard hackers?

CrawfishhCrawfishh
Reactions: 400
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I've noticed there's an influx of hackers on certain maps, flame wizards.. on some maps they're on every channel and it's annoying because I can't find maps to grind on because there's hackers everywhere. Here's an example. I've reported a dozen so far but I'm not sure if that even does anything. Has anyone else seen these?

[Removed] (character on the left is me, right is the hacker)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Yeah thats common knowledge now. The thing is that you can report them but without concrete evidence that the reported were hacking they cant really do much. So, I heard that sending a ticket to support team in regards to filing a hack report with a screen shot would be the best way to see action.

There are reasons why people that choose to use 3rd party programs choose specific character jobs, and Im not sure I can really relay any deeper information about it. But maybe if these details come into light nexon can do something about it. It has to do with the mechanics of the characters.
    Crawfishh
  • CrawfishhCrawfishh
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    I've only just migrated to GMS so this is new to me, it's super annoying cause they're on literally every channel on some maps that I need to be in for quests, I can't do anything...
    edited July 2017
    Crawfishh wrote: »
    I've only just migrated to GMS so this is new to me, it's super annoying cause they're on literally every channel on some maps that I need to be in for quests, I can't do anything...

If youre trying to grind, mulung isnt the best place. Look up game guides on training spots. if youre 120, the straw target dummies is where i go til 130
    Crawfishh
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Yes we are aware of the bots and I have reported my own share, however the forums are not the place to report players. Please report them in-game or via a ticket here.

If there is a large number of players to report I would recommend filing a ticket and including the list of maps currently affected.
    Lair
    edited July 2017
    I dont think he was reporting, just showing an example of flame wizard hacking. and the ign wasnt visible, cause he said hes new to GMS so he wasnt sure if blaze wizards were a common class people choose to play using 3rd party programs.
    Crawfishh
  • Froglord1Froglord1
    Reactions: 830
    edited July 2017
    If it isn't Flame wizard hackers, it's Luminous hackers, if it isn't lumi hackers, it's Demon slayer hackers.

Why can't they just tweek the skills already that enable these twats to hack in the fist place?
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited July 2017
    Scania, Twilight Perion, All channels&maps with blaze wizard bots... i reported about this area 1k times in-game and tickets.. but nothing done.. i guess Nexon can't do anything about it.

Not only that mesos worth nothing, now we can't train.
  • LordheavenLordheaven
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    Yea pretty much a lot of hackers in every maps. I just wait it out and find the right time to train in that map, sometime hacker just disappear and I take over. Sometime not and I go to another map where no hacker is at all.
  • CruttersCrutters
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2017
    Like its that hard for ONE GM to pop into every channel for a specific map, a popular hacking map to be more specific, and ban them all based off a FIRST PERSON point of view? As always, like politics, there's ALWAYS some random excuse backed by a Motive.
    The Herb town maps, before/after the Red Nose den, is always filled with the flame wiz hackers.
    ((Attention))- Any GM looking for brownie points, thats a good place to start if your righteous.
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited July 2017
    Crawfishh wrote: »
    I've noticed there's an influx of hackers on certain maps, flame wizards.. on some maps they're on every channel and it's annoying because I can't find maps to grind on because there's hackers everywhere. Here's an example. I've reported a dozen so far but I'm not sure if that even does anything. Has anyone else seen these?

[Removed] (character on the left is me, right is the hacker)

dude, for one nexon OWNS them hackers, where do you think they get money for mezars and shiet? why do you think there are so many gold sellers in the fm that just stay there and bot and dont get booted???????
    then iv got 2 blaze wizs and i dont use them to hack/bot. aint nothing wrong with the class its how they are used,
    they are plenty of places to lvl them at with out running into the mesar miners......you just have to go further and deeper to get to them places and dont be afraid to die on the way there.....
    if you were around before BIG BANG you would know how to lvl fast without botting and hacking and shiet.
    take this last bit of advice for what ya want.............
  • DragooooooooonDragooooooooon
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    including the list of maps currently affected.

You should be aware of the infested maps, they havent changed over the last 6 months, dude. On the bright side theyre spawning elites for us yaay.
    tracyhoodz
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Yes we are aware of the bots and I have reported my own share, however the forums are not the place to report players. Please report them in-game or via a ticket here.

If there is a large number of players to report I would recommend filing a ticket and including the list of maps currently affected.

you may be a mod here or what ever dude, BUT after all these YEARS, you KNOW nexon aint going to worry about them. so i say move on down the line to the next issue. its the dupers that kill everything and the ones that slow the servers down.lolol
    Dragooooooooon
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited July 2017
    I wish GMs would just walk around the game banning the naughtly people.
    We shouldn't have to ask for these things, right?
    Firewolfslayer
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    Nick008 wrote: »

easy way to get around the hackers is find another map.lol
  • DragooooooooonDragooooooooon
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2017
    tracyhoodz wrote: »
    Nick008 wrote: »

easy way to get around the hackers is find another map.lol
    Wrong they create long term damaging effects on the game's economy."lol".