[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

That elunarium drop rate is pretty bad

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited July 2017 in General Chat
like why is it just the star and moon ones that have such an extremely low rate?

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    like why is it just the star and moon ones that have such an extremely low rate?

Because they give the best rewards, imagine a nodestone and 1day of secondary pendant everyday? Nexon doesn't want that for sure....
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    I think is cause they are gonna give em more rate at their second option to get it. I think you can get both of them at Eluna, but we didn't have that content. So we are gonna know it soon.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Buy a drop coupon from the Legion shop. They're pretty cheap.

Also, some stones drop from things like Monster Park and such and not just grinding. Hover over the stones to see where they drop commonly.
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited July 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    TheHoA wrote: »

Because they give the best rewards, imagine a nodestone and 1day of secondary pendant everyday? Nexon doesn't want that for sure....

far as the extra pendant slot, hell, just boss and get reward points, and get a 30 day or whatever it is. takes only a few days to get 3200 points saved up.

• NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    I was wondering that for a long time, that Legion drop buffs, stack with familiar or other buffs?