[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

unwanted cs items

tracyhoodztracyhoodz
Reactions: 1,310
edited July 2017 in General Chat
hey nexon, how do i get rid of unwanted cs items? the ones you cant transfer to cs or even sell off or drop to make room in your inventory? like the items from hilla for her pet, iv got more than one and can use only one, but cant sell it in the pots shops, cant drop it, cant put in in cs, can do anything and they are just setting there, taking up space. so how to hell do i get rid of them to make space? its not just that one item its pets that you have given out and they cant be revived with WOL, cant put them in cs, cant drop them cant sell them off either, then you got the worthless clothing.....iv got a shirt you gave me years ago. now mind you my toons are ALL females, you gave me a male shirt. again its taking up space and cant use or get rid of it. whats do you have to say about this issue nexon?lolol

Comments

• CodeDonutsCodeDonuts
    Reactions: 625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Eh, It's not a real problem and it exists in setup (tons of space), if you don't want to get anymore pets just don't loot the pet box also doesn't it disapppear after WoL expires? it actually does if it says you can't use WoL. + a shirt isn't a problem though, if you're in reboot you could just buy setup/equip inventory extend coupons, or get free ones from most of events Nexon NA does.
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    CodeDonuts wrote: »
    Eh, It's not a real problem and it exists in setup (tons of space), if you don't want to get anymore pets just don't loot the pet box also doesn't it disapppear after WoL expires? it actually does if it says you can't use WoL. + a shirt isn't a problem though, if you're in reboot you could just buy setup/equip inventory extend coupons, or get free ones from most of events Nexon NA does.

no it dont disappear not all of it. iv got stuff from past Christmas's that stil;l wont go away. like something called a puffram pet. got 2 of them and cant get rid of them. i seen they had a xfer event in the past and also one coming up in august. they thing is i dont want to xfer i want to get rid of them. short of xfering during the even to a dummy toon and then deleting that toon. i dont see any other way to get rid of trash that i dont want from cs or events and stuff.. during events to get something you want, you have to loot or open the boxes. so you kinda get stuck with stuff you dont want or need. its a catch 22.
  • SashiSashi
    Reactions: 790
    edited July 2017
    Have you tried using the clothes collector located in Henesys Market? Left of the Henesys Potion Shop a little bit there's a "NPC" (golden looking box) at the bottom platform where you can throw away stuff that are not tradeable, dropable, and cs-storagable. <-- doubt these are words

Anyways, that thing allows you to get rid of those Hilla BlackHeart pets and earrings so it may work for your other items.
    tracyhoodzHorridleGame
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    Sashi wrote: »
    Have you tried using the clothes collector located in Henesys Market? Left of the Henesys Potion Shop a little bit there's a "NPC" (golden looking box) at the bottom platform where you can throw away stuff that are not tradeable, dropable, and cs-storagable. <-- doubt these are words

Anyways, that thing allows you to get rid of those Hilla BlackHeart pets and earrings so it may work for your other items.

no, hell till you said something i didnt know it was there. when games comes bk up about noon tomorrow or so, ill have to go look for it. also is that in regular windia or in reboot?
  • SashiSashi
    Reactions: 790
    edited July 2017
    Should be in any world.. I think? Never tried it outside of Khaini / Broa but I'm pretty sure it is .. (Doesn't make a lot of sense to do it to an individual world lol)
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    wonder if anyone from windia has seen it? i never paid attention to it but if so it wold save lots of time and space.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    It is there on all worlds. Near and under the pocket item salesman
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    edited July 2017
    hm wow ok i didnt know that after all these years.lolol