[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation for down time on Event?

Comments

• HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited July 2017
    Hakufu wrote: »
    Invulgo wrote: »
    We usually get compensation for prolonged inconvinient downtime.

What do you guys think would be fitting as compensation?

3 extra sengoku passes
    3 2x drop
    3 2x exp
    4 TakeOver boxes

I think this would be fine.

tbh... i'd be fine with the 3 passes and boxes. Chances are were getting 2x for weekends as is because of overide. We can wait a day

Yeah I guess, If they can't fix the TakeOver event they might as well give everyone a TakeOver absolab box.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited July 2017
    When you log an no compensation
    "Cash items in your inventory have been extended cover the amount of time the game was unavailable plus an additional 48 hours. Additional compensation for the extended down time will be provided in a future maintenance."
  • TransformingThunderTransformingThunder
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited July 2017
    Archeryi wrote: »
    When you log an no compensation
    "Cash items in your inventory have been extended cover the amount of time the game was unavailable plus an additional 48 hours. Additional compensation for the extended down time will be provided in a future maintenance."

inb5 another unsched maint bc of server instability, well played nexon, well played
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017

3 extra sengoku passes
    3 2x drop
    3 2x exp
    4 TakeOver boxes

tbh... i'd be fine with the 3 passes and boxes. Chances are were getting 2x for weekends as is because of overide. We can wait a day

Yeah I guess, If they can't fix the TakeOver event they might as well give everyone a TakeOver absolab box.

Sure would like the Abso box...but I doubt nexon will be that generous with us.
    TransformingThunder
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited July 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

3 extra sengoku passes
    3 2x drop
    3 2x exp
    4 TakeOver boxes

They have ways of tracking progress. The best I can see is people getting compensation and people that had a few days left on the OverTake Event actually receiving the Abso Box Out Right. Giving everyone the box is a bad idea since some people actually had received their box already, Which means they'd now have 2.
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited July 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

3 extra sengoku passes
    3 2x drop
    3 2x exp
    4 TakeOver boxes

They have ways of tracking progress. The best I can see is people getting compensation and people that had a few days left on the OverTake Event actually receiving the Abso Box Out Right. Giving everyone the box is a bad idea since some people actually had received their box already, Which means they'd now have 2.

Just saying if it turns out that they don't have ways of tracking progress anymore, they might actually end up having to give everyone a box, even those that already gotten one or didn't even do a single box in the event.

That or setting everyone 2 days away from end of event aka (88) boxes.
  • PlyoAtomicPlyoAtomic
    Reactions: 640
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Please for the love of Rhinne, sengoku passes for compensation, I've lost THREE runs to server stability, without droprate gear I have no opportunity to get my badge before the event ends :/ this and override coins would be plenty made up for lost time in my opinion!
    Hakufu
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited July 2017

Inferno portal/Pollo portal/Elite boss completion.

That's the only compensation that we "deserve" to have imo.

Those dailies are easy but can be time consuming.

• HakufuHakufu
    edited July 2017
    Chukki wrote: »

Inferno portal/Pollo portal/Elite boss completion.

That's the only compensation that we "deserve" to have imo.

Those dailies are easy but can be time consuming.

One or more sengoku passes for users on reboot, some people including myself lost runs thanks to stupid channel crashing issue thats going on.
    Usually 17 channels down and 3 channels up that shortly crash every few min and are replaced by three more going up to just shortly crash again.

Adding 4 boxes to all users TakeOver event if they can still track users boxes, if not they can reward all users the box or give everyone 5 Twisted Stigma Spirit Stones.
    I know the stones are a bad idea but its an option because dwt dailies are pretty time consuming with only getting 4 a day per level 200+ character on the account.

• Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited July 2017
    Just extend the event deadlines by 48 hours like they did for cash shop items. Problem solved.
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited July 2017
    Nick008 wrote: »
    Just extend the event deadlines by 48 hours like they did for cash shop items. Problem solved.

Yeah that would help a lot.
    Nick008
  • LegendOfPaul22LegendOfPaul22
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I did not receive any compensation for the down time, but my friend has. :thinking:
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited July 2017
    Even with 12 free boxes... I wont be able to finish I need like 3 more boxes to get the weapon =[ I wish they extended it as well for one more week
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Give us a free random non-perm pet for the past disaster maints and for being in the dark with us.
    300 override coins
    2x exp/drop coupons (3 1h)
    Couple sengoku passes
    1-5k maple points. ty