[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any way to make those ores stop dropping?

RailBirdRailBird
Reactions: 2,450
edited July 2017 in General Chat
It'd be really nice if there was a way to make those ores stop dropping or some way to not loot them. It's killing my framerate having to loot all that garbage.
Edit: I'm talking about the Elunarium drops from the event
Edit 2: At least remove those ridiculous popups telling me to free some setup space after EVERY SINGLE ore I pick up. It's literally impossible to farm override boxes.

Comments

• ShadowParadoxShadowParadox
    Reactions: 1,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Once You Collect the Max amount of an ore that type will stop dropping for the day.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    edited July 2017
    Great.. so 2 hours of struggling with 5-fps pet loot lag. Amazing..
    Nodestone/symbol farming reached new levels of fun!
    SlayerJSlicedTime
  • Mangie75Mangie75
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    They should just fix pet lag all together
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited July 2017
    Another event forced on people, who do not wish to participate. Most events give us the option via a star quest to accept or not, but not the crappy events. The cost of the items, and the time they last is ridiculous.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    it's thier plan to make you buy the pet: Ignore Item add-on
  • RailBirdRailBird
    edited July 2017
    it's thier plan to make you buy the pet: Ignore Item add-on

If only the Ignore Item pet skill actually worked for event items.. but it never does.

And like Mangie75 said, I'd be much better if they'd just fix the whole pet loot issue altogether..
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited July 2017
    Once You Collect the Max amount of an ore that type will stop dropping for the day.

For the day? So all this farming to make it stop dropping for nothing? It's going to be dropping everywhere again tomorrow? Good god.