[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unplayable

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,145
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Am I the only one who wants an unschedualed maintnance to come? Literally unplayable for me.
Hakufukrsk

Comments

• LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited July 2017
    Naoki wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants an unschedualed maintnance to come? Literally unplayable for me.

You arent the only one. Constantly keep dcing during the Lach PQ. Its really heartbreaking :(
    krsk
  • SthrnAngel87SthrnAngel87
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2017
    I can't even connect to any of the servers. I can create a character on a different server, but once I try to play the character I get disconnected. It won't let me connect to the servers I already have characters on.
  • StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited July 2017
    Yeah. Why does it take them so long to realize 90% of the game isn't working...? Honestly I'm ticked after I got to stage 51 and then I d/c losing my entire run and 30 mins of time. Tried relogging into 4 different channels (5 crashes in 10 minutes in total) and then gave up.

Take the freaking game down, Nexon. We don't want to play an unplayable game.
    HakufuPetalmagic
  • SthrnAngel87SthrnAngel87
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2017
    Noooo! I literally was just able to log in and start playing after so many disconnects when the announcement of an unscheduled patch came on....

It's like it suddenly fixed itself and now they take it back down. :(
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited July 2017
    Noooo! I literally was just able to log in and start playing after so many disconnects when the announcement of an unscheduled patch came on....

It's like it suddenly fixed itself and now they take it back down. :(

lol, its ok hun. the game was unstable at all u would have probably crash in no time.
    now let's hope they will actually fix all the bugs.
  • AdriAdri
    Reactions: 310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    There was not much going wrong on the game while I was playing. The only issue was that some channels were crashing like crazy. Other channels were fine. Actually I think the worst experience I had was just a Kanna/Demon Slayer combo attempting to steal my training spot from me by spamming FMA attacks. They defamed me after too. Weird.
    krsk