[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Abilities

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is about the Ability system and the abilities changeable/reset by using Circulators or Honor Points.
Please implement an option to automatically reset infinite number of times until reaching a desire rank,
clicking "reset" for 99999999999999999999 times can get VERY annoying, especially when you are only aiming for Unique or Legendary rank, sigh.
I doubt I am the only one who has brought up this issue, your "reset" button does not look all that friendly and sexy anyway
(i.e. people won't feel like clicking it like high on drugs or addicted on candy, you know... gee) plus you have to "enter" twice everytime abilities are changed, sighh.
  1. Would you like a button that saves you 99999999999999 times clicking that (ability) Reset icon?9 votes
    1. oh, for sure yeah... no, I mean, hell yeah!
       44% (4 votes)
    2. n...no.... I take pleasure exercising patience and my precious fingers clicking
       22% (2 votes)
    3. meh, whatever, nexon can do whatever they want
       11% (1 vote)
    4. wow, none of the above, I don't think that much when I play MS
       0% (0 votes)
    5. sigh, it's not as bad as you think, really. I am pretty optimistic about this~
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Sometimes you gotta work for what you want, dood.

• ArchMageArchMage
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2017
    I think the idea of accidentally going over your desired ranking and accidentally ranking back down was an intentional part of the game
  • matrixphijrmatrixphijr
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    The more annoying thing about IA is the inability to rank it up. Of all my characters, only 1 has Legendary, and I have 2 200+ who have never even gotten it to Unique. It's so frustrating to get a level up or an Honor Medal and waste thousands of Honor XP to go from Epic to Rare.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited August 2017
    When you simplify the system down that much what's the point of having it at all. Might as well replace the box with text that says "free damage" in different fonts and colours to reflect its effect and rank.