[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make PSOK's tradeable for cashtrade

SkippemsSkippems
Reactions: 200
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear maplestory team,

Why aren't psoks tradeable for cashtrade? It prevents scam and makes it alot easier for players to make untradable items tradeable. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm kind of done finding a nx seller and then i have to explain the person that he has to gift 1st otherwise i won't do it. Untill a person is actually willing to trust me it still gives me a shitty feeling that the other person has to sacrifise for me. Although i have never scammed so they don't have so worry about that anyways (yet he doesn't know me... so he still gambles somehow) . I have done multiple trades where people gifted me 1st, however i don't feel comfortable with it. For my and the sellers sake i would realy recommend certain items to be tradeable for cashtrade.

Best regards,

Sem

Comments

• SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    uh what? I don't understand what's smoking here... PSOK tradable for Cash Trade? I don't understand what you're saying
  • SkippemsSkippems
    edited July 2017
    Psok's can't be traded through cash trade. So people have to gift 1st wich ends up in having to trust an unknown person. And that will eventually lead to creating an oppertunity for being scammed.
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Skippems wrote: »
    Psok's can't be traded through cash trade. So people have to gift 1st wich ends up in having to trust an unknown person. And that will eventually lead to creating an oppertunity for being scammed.

Uh... yea Scissor of Karma cannot be traded through cash trade, but so is every other item in the Cash Shop, except those from Premium Style Box...
  • SkippemsSkippems
    edited July 2017
    I know there are more cash items that cannot be traded. However for now i only care about psok. I assume those other items should be made tradeable aswell. I don't see the point in making them untradeable?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    EMS had cash trade like KMS does. GMS never had it. Only the equipment covers from Surprise Style Boxes can be traded.

Use the Meso Market to buy Maple Points for meso, and buy the PSoK yourself in the Cash Shop. Gifting in return for meso is against the ToS, and as you pointed out yourself, leaves one side or the other open to be scammed.
  • SkippemsSkippems
    edited July 2017
    Ah i totally forgot about Meso market :S! Your right. And i didn't even know it was against the ToS? Where exactly can i find it in the ToS?