[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storage Deleting Meso when Withdrawing

NoBodyKnowsNoBodyKnows
Reactions: 210
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
This is the second time it happened. The first time it was 49M yesterday, so I chatted with a GM directly. Got the whole "Our logs don't show any meso." Well, it happened again. This time it was 24M. Same process. Deposited on one character, relogged, and went to withdraw on another, and it deleted the meso. It's not in my inventory. Just gone.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• ArchMageArchMage
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2017
    Thankfully I have only had stuff dupe through storage but that was years ago.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2017
    This is the second time it happened. The first time it was 49M yesterday, so I chatted with a GM directly. Got the whole "Our logs don't show any meso." Well, it happened again. This time it was 24M. Same process. Deposited on one character, relogged, and went to withdraw on another, and it deleted the meso. It's not in my inventory. Just gone.

Try to take screenshots so you can do a full report of this bug, proof will certanly make nexon fix it faster.
    NoBodyKnows
  • NoBodyKnowsNoBodyKnows
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ArchMage wrote: »
    Thankfully I have only had stuff dupe through storage but that was years ago.

I play in Reboot. lol.

Ivangold wrote: »

Try to take screenshots so you can do a full report of this bug, proof will certanly make nexon fix it faster.

I'm actually taking screenshots before and after usage of the storage. I'm losing too much meso for this to not be found and fixed.
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited July 2017
    Just like your ID... NOBODY KNOWS where your mesos went
    NoBodyKnowsJettLuvsU
  • NoBodyKnowsNoBodyKnows
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Me2U wrote: »
    Just like your ID... NOBODY KNOWS where your mesos went

from ME2U, I'd recommend screen shotting all interactions with storage. lol