[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[IMPORTANT] Maple Music Festival Issues

SavageAceSavageAce
Reactions: 3,130
Administrator, Nexon
edited October 2016 in Vault
Hi everybody,

We're aware of the issue that is preventing players from participating in the Maple Music Festival events.

Unfortunately, when we applied a fix to prevent players from getting stuck in the rehearsal exit map, we inadvertently caused the main event maps to be inaccessible. Please bear with us as we work with our developers to figure out the cause and resolve the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

-The MapleStory Team
MegaScienceJettLuvsUFunimation01NeospectorDJen

Comments

• deadend5193deadend5193
    Reactions: 570
    edited October 2016
    I understand that it's being fixed, but this is kind of ridiculous.. Players (not everyone, but a lot of people) have been locked out for most of the event. We haven't been able to participate in it :/
  • GixlGixl
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    any word on extending the event cause i've only been able to do the event for 1 day and then i've been denied access ever since.
    StarrySWolf
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Gixl
    Gixl said:

any word on extending the event cause i've only been able to do the event for 1 day and then i've been denied access ever since.
    I'd also like an extension. For the Marathon Runner title, you need to enter 120 times, which isn't possible if you've been locked out for more than three days... (if I'm doing my math correctly? There're 23 days in this event, I think.) A lot of people got blocked right at the beginning of the event; I got blocked four days ago (and admittedly didn't participate the first one or two days lol), so I'm now in that group that can't get the title without an extension.

Or maybe lowering the entry requirements for the titles? Depending on how quickly this gets fixed.

• AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited October 2016
    This issue is fixed for me. Can anyone else confirm?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    AK712
    AK712 said:

This issue is fixed for me. Can anyone else confirm?
    YEEEEEEP! I'M IN!

And got dang, Kerning and Sleepywood are a lot easier than I remember lol. Took one try each to finally close the book on 'em, with lives to spare at the end, even after four days of no practice lol.
  • SavageAceSavageAce
    Reactions: 3,130
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Hi Everyone,

Maple Music Festival events should now be working properly. Please go ahead and let us know if you continue to encounter issues with not being able to participate in the event.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience. We do plan on extending this event until 11/1 to ensure everyone has enough time to participate and obtain the rewards they want.

Thanks!
    Fennekindeadend5193slamduncan21JettLuvsUStarrySWolf
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited October 2016
    yes can confirm, just did the pink bean one.
  • WeekendBossWeekendBoss
    Reactions: 760
    edited October 2016
    11/10?
    That's a LONG extension, whereas it would normally end on the 18th.
  • QamaitsQamaits
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2016
    I would like to add another issue regarding the MMF All-Star chair.
    It does not play any of the mmf stages as it was said it would but instead playing one of the old login screen BGM if i remember correctly. those of us who got that chair worked very hard for it and would like to have what was promised to us. please tend to the issue.
    on another note,aran polearm maha nx cover goes behind the head instead of how its supposed to, i know its a small detail but again,i bought it while expecting something else image
  • JubileusJubileus
    Reactions: 810
    edited October 2016

I only recive this mesage when try to enter, anyone have a solution or MMF still have issues :(