[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mercedes 5th job bug

XedesXedes
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Mercedes 5th job skill - spirit of elluel

The skill description is stated as :"summon forth the spirits of Elluel to devastate your foes, unaffected by attack reflection"
and also : "Afterimages, like the aura of a spirit, attack enemies after you attack. When attacking enemies using Damage Reflect, you will not take damage"
(different descriptions depending on the game server)

Regardless of which server, through my understanding, when we are attacking, we are unaffected by damage reflect.
I've tried this twice on various mobs and bosses. (ark, pb etc) and it does not seem to work, still died from damage reflect . Have I misunderstood the explanation? or is it just bugged.

Or does it mean the 10 attacks that the skill casts(that tree that comes out) is not affected by damage reflect?

Any clarification here would be highly appreciated.

Comments

• XedesXedes
    edited July 2017
    can someone give any constructive feedback/ clarification?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2017
    You, yourself, the real body will still activate dr.
    Only the attack used by the mirror image and the tree will not activate dr. (to ensure you don't kill yourself by the mirror image attack when they attack about 0.2 seconds after you attack.
    Xedes
  • XedesXedes
    edited July 2017
    cheers!