[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Eluna every hour Combines Game Freezes/Crash =EPIC

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Who made this Eluna event that makes us have to online exactly on the hour? can't you even think a bit, this game is unstable, freezes everywhere, Crash Anytime. Worst game ever who can't even solve the crashing bug since 7 months ago and now they add game client freeze from last 1 month. A real epic game with CRASH+ FREEZE. I Freeze+crash like 20 times a day and it is already sooo annoying. And now you are making an event that requires us to be online on the exact time every hour? Are you mad? Plaese make event considering everything. I was waiting for 30 mins early for eluna and at 58 mins, the game freeze then it crashed. 1 of my friend also has the game client crashed. Want my score, 0/10. I AM SO MADDDD and SAD T________T Why not making it like we can enter it once perhour anytime we want T_____T

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited July 2017
    Yeahhh, I crashed inside of eluna, I'm still really peeved. I was totally going to get 100% prospector ranking too.
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    the good thing is that they scheduled the event for when most people are sleeping or at work, so the crash doesn't affect most of the players.
  • DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Aside from crashing every hour for unknown reasons at exactly the time the express runs,
    the times I actually get to go in Eluna, about 7-9 players keep spamming fifth jobs all at once and I get disconnected. I'm getting real sick of getting in and hoping for some exp and then disconnecting about 20 seconds after getting into the field.

Don't know how I'm going to reach Rank S 10 times. RIP all that potential exp.