[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Stats on the Master of Eluna title?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Anyone know it?

EDIT: It was posted on the site.

Master of Eluna - aka Seeker of Universal Truth (idk why it's different in the event list) STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +3, MaxHP/MaxMP +150. Gives additional stats for 30 days: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, MaxHP/MaxMP +200.

Also idk why it says it's a medal on the site. (I'll trust the event list over the not very competent people who manage the main site tyvm)

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited July 2017
    The name of the title is: "Seeker of Truth"
    And it gives +33 ATT.. !!(+chance to recover MP on hit) and seems to be permanent.. Problem is.. if you lvl 200+ you cant obtain it on your main character.. (its untradeable even within account).. Only lvls 33-150 and 150-200 can do the event that give it (Eluna Express).

This sad... i don't understand why it's not tradeable within account.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    that is a nice title/medal to bad my zero will miss it xD o.O i cant wait to explire Eluna thou looks like a nice place doesnt it?
  • DragooooooooonDragooooooooon
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2017
    July wrote: »
    And it gives +33 ATT.. !!(+chance to recover MP on hit) and seems to be permanent.. Problem is.. if you lvl 200+ you cant obtain it on your main character.. (its untradeable even within account).. Only lvls 33-150 and 150-200 can do the event that give it (Eluna Express).

really over 200 cant do it?
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited July 2017

.....please actually read the thread title next time and don't assume the topic poster is wrong off the bat. - I said "Master of Eluna", not "Seeker of Truth" - that title has temp stats.

It was posted on the site at least:

Master of Eluna - aka Seeker of Universal Truth (idk why it's different in the event list) STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +3, MaxHP/MaxMP +150. Gives additional stats for 30 days: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, MaxHP/MaxMP +200.

Also idk why it says it's a medal on the site.
  • JulyJuly
    edited July 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »

.....please actually read the thread title next time and don't assume the topic poster is wrong off the bat. - I said "Master of Eluna", not "Seeker of Truth" - that title has temp stats.

whats ur problem? why you think my comment is a insult? i just gave you the information you asked for..

if you think my information is false, then correct me.. don't act childish
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited July 2017

whats ur problem? why you think my comment is a insult? i just gave you the information you asked for..

No you did not - anyone playing the game and looking at the event list even once would have seen that title. The way you worded your comment - intentionally or unintentionally - made it seem like I was an idiot who used the wrong item name when asking a question.

tl;dr - you mistook what item I was asking info on and worded your comment to imply I'm stupid.
  • JulyJuly
    edited July 2017

No you did not - anyone playing the game and looking at the event list even once would have seen that title. The way you worded your comment - intentionally or unintentionally - made it seem like I was an idiot who used the wrong item name when asking a question.

tl;dr - you mistook what item I was asking info on and worded your comment to imply I'm stupid.

"worded your comment to imply I'm stupid" where? what you talking about..
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited July 2017

Uhh, I already did man. Lets do a quickie comparison:

Seeker of Truth: +33 ATT/MATT chance to recover MP on hit

Master of Eluna - aka Seeker of Universal Truth: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +3, MaxHP/MaxMP +150. Gives additional stats for 30 days: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, MaxHP/MaxMP +200.

And think about it - I asked for the name of a thing and the first thing you do is "correct" me with the name of another thing. If you did that, well, anywhere you'd make the person who spoke first sound like an idiot.
  • JulyJuly
    edited July 2017

Master of Eluna - aka Seeker of Universal Truth: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +3, MaxHP/MaxMP +150. Gives additional stats for 30 days: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, MaxHP/MaxMP +200.

And think about it - I asked for the name of a thing and the first thing you do is "correct" me with the name of another thing. If you did that, well, anywhere you'd make the person who spoke first sound like an idiot.

you asked for title stats and i gave you that with extra information about it with my thoughts on it been untradeable within account. this that you didn't know it and feel idiot for asking it is your problem.. I didn't call you anything and didn't meant to insult you. i invite you to check again my first comment.

i guess u the type of mad person and looking for beef, i wont keep it, and will stay away from this and all of your rant threads.

Have a good eve.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited July 2017

you asked for title stats and i gave you that with extra information about it with my thoughts on it been untradeable within account. this that you didn't know it and feel idiot for asking it is your problem.. I didn't call you anything and didn't meant to insult you. i invite you to check again my first comment.

i guess u the type of mad person and looking for beef, i wont keep it, and will stay away from this and all of your rant threads.

Have a good eve.

*sigh* you're the type of person who doesn't listen to other people and won't admit you're wrong. I guess I was right about you not being aware of yourself. Good luck, you're gonna need it if you don't fix that problem.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited July 2017
    Locking this thread to stop the bickering.
This discussion has been closed.