[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Replace the TakeOver Tier 4 Box Reward

Celeste123Celeste123
Reactions: 840
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
...with something actually useful and end-game level, like the Absolab weapon or similar. There is already much talk going on about it and I've seen that it is popular opinion that this Dominator Pendant is not worth the effort of going through the daily rigmarole of box collecting for so many weeks.
PetalmagicRollsVercelizeMattyFluxinated

Comments

• Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Yes This dominator pendant seems to follow Korean MS. From what i heard, Dominator pendant is the best at KMS coz they don't have gollux boss / Gollux Set. You should update it to give absolab shoulder or something like that
    VercelizeFluxinated
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Where is that Abso weapon D:
    I was gonna give to my DA :C
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2017
    Honestly it doesn't even have to be an Absolab weapon. Could be a Fafnir or Sweetwater or something. Just something actually useful in GMS. This dominator pendant is worthless for all the effort it takes.
    Celeste123Its2Sharp4UFluxinated
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Rolls wrote: »
    Honestly it doesn't even have to be an Absolab weapon. Could be a Fafnir or Sweetwater or something. Just something actually useful in GMS. This dominator pendant is worthless for all the effort it takes.

Yeah...just means me and half my guild won't dedicate to it at all and just gonna get Royal coupons and be done with it.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited July 2017
    Agree. I'd prefer an absolab weapon over dominator pendant any day. Pretty pleaseeeeeeee.... <3
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    edited July 2017
    Rolls wrote: »

Agreed, it's just insulting for this as an ultimate prize, tack on to something that obviously takes a ton of dedicated log in time and effort to receive. So it's like, either they do not play their own game enough to know that this pendant is nothing but vendor trash these days, or they DO know how much it sucks and are trolling their players hardcore. In case of the latter, that's a ridiculously sad state of affair for Nexon, but then again, what is news.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    Doesn't surprise me that it's a bad reward, but don't expect them to change it. After all they didn't fix the Tier 2 box for Reboot last time and doubled down on it being correct and intended...
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    edited July 2017
    Argent wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me that it's a bad reward, but don't expect them to change it. After all they didn't fix the Tier 2 box for Reboot last time and doubled down on it being correct and intended...

Believe me, my hopes are not high for Nexon resorting to actual rationality when it comes to these sort of debacles, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just sit there and keep my mouth shut about it, either!