[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meister Locks

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We should really have a way to lock up our meisters from decaying

now before someone flames me saying this would end up being abusive, here's how i thought it should work.

people go on breaks from maple, for who knows how long, but sometimes its hard to stay off the game completely because of the decay.

maybe sometimes even discouraging to redo the meister.

So for this lock, what if we can lock our decay for however long we want, but when its LOCKED, we CAN'T use it as long as it is locked.

basically 2 items which are for locking and unlocking, as long as it's locked, you can't use it, and as long as its locked, you can be off maple without having to work for it again.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited July 2017
    I'm sure we'd all benefit if the decaying feature was removed entirely, since it provides nothing but inconvenience and frustration to most players. It'd be like losing a fixed amount of exp per day for not killing stuff.

I don't know about most situations, but I'm sure not everyone can afford to cover the cost of making something every day, as materials can be expensive or scarce, depending on the server.
    JettLuvsUXenon92
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited July 2017
    but I'm sure not everyone can afford to cover the cost of making something every day, as materials can be expensive or scarce, depending on the server.

that's true since things always inflate due to "things" but i gave a solution that would benefit them too in a way.