[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When does the coin shop end?

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hello,

I'm so sorry I can't find the answer anywhere, I was under the assumption the override coin shop closed on the 18th.... but there it is and here I am.

So was wanting to know when I should spend the rest of my coins by. I couldn't play much this past month so was only able to get the ring on two characters but I have just over 400 on another... if the shop is open for longer I might try to get a third ring, but if it closes in the next few days there is no point.

Thank you for any help with this!!

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    august 8+ maybe 12th, should say in event tab under the override boxes section
  • KaisuiKaisui
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 2017
    I heard most likely near the end of August there's still coins distributing until later from the event list
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited August 2017
    Thanks so much guys!

The event news was updated and the exact date is August 29 at 11:59 PM they only had the first coin shop date listed before... so I have time!! loads of time to push that third, even fourth ring (I'm too casual for a fifth attempt)

I really appreciate you answering! <3