[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is the 12* unique dominator pendant worth it?

AkiroAkiro
Reactions: 860
edited August 2017 in General Chat
The last box part 2 of the takeover event is a 12* unique dominator pendant and I'm not sure if it's worth getting 96 boxes. Is it better than a superior gollux pendant? Any inputs?

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited August 2017
    Nope, lol. I think the dominator pendant is only recommended if you're in Reboot. Even then, the Gollux set is still better once you make the upgrade.
    Akiro
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2017
    If you just happen to get enough boxes you could throw it on a Demon Avenger mule that you don't plan to get Gollux immediately, otherwise it's not worth anything.
    Akiroqwerm
  • AkiroAkiro
    Reactions: 860
    edited August 2017
    Ok thanks I'll just snatch the 6 red coobs and stop wasting my time on takeover. It took me on average 7 hours a day. Thanks ms for giving me a mapletip about not playing too long cause clearly this event is making players waste many hours in front of their computers.
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2017
    Well you can use it as a drop rate % pendant once you get it to Legendary.
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited August 2017
    stop making the same threads
    >
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Argent wrote: »
    If you just happen to get enough boxes you could throw it on a Demon Avenger mule that you don't plan to get Gollux immediately, otherwise it's not worth anything.

If it's like the Korean one, it's 15% main stat (or 9% all stats, for a Xenon) and 6% crit rate (which is normally unavailable on pendants), so it's a pretty good pendant for mules.