[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MAPLESTORY RETURNING PLAYER

timfromga1timfromga1
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
HEY GUYS I'VE BEEN PLAYING MAPLESTORY SINCE BETA. I RECENTLY JUST STARTED PLAYING AGAIN AND I WAS WONDERING.... WHY ARE THERE STILL HACKERS IN EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL? HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN AND NEXON HAS DONE NOTHING? 12 YEARS I THINK. JESUS CHRIST IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. I WORK SO HARD TO GET TO LEVEL 200 AND A HACKER CAN DO IT SO EASILY. THEY ALSO RUIN THE ECONOMY IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY! FIX THIS ALREADY!

Comments

• HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Salutations :D

i just want to say

Welcome back to Maplestory :D

and i'm sure Gms is trying... to remove as many botters/hackers as possible.....

i actually got no idea what the GMS team is doing o_o
    timfromga1
  • timfromga1timfromga1
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2017
    HoneyWater wrote: »
    Salutations :D

i just want to say

Welcome back to Maplestory :D

and i'm sure Gms is trying... to remove as many botters/hackers as possible.....

i actually got no idea what the GMS team is doing o_o

Thank you very much! Glad to be back!

I feel like they can try a little harder though. When I am training and see hackers in every single channel, that doesn't really assure me that they are trying. Hackers are ruining the game for all other players. They've been doing this for wayyy too long imho. It's also very discouraging/a slap in the face to the community of players that are legit and trying to have a good time! Don't you guys agree?