[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dungeon Passes Missing from the Cash Shop

StargethStargeth
Reactions: 2,680
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
As stated, the dungeon passes tab (previously located through the tab pathway Time Savers -> Dungeon passes) has been missing for about 2 weeks or so (I believe after one of the maintenances). This is quite a big issue because with 2 free runs per day, the 7 day monster parker medal which requires 77 entries for each day of the week would take 38 weeks instead of 11 weeks (with 5 dungeon passes and 2 free entries per day) due to the absence of Monster Park coupons that were located in the dungeon passes tab.

Please bring the Dungeon Passes back, especially the Monster Park ones as soon as possible!

Also, Monster Park coupons were also available in the Reward Point shop but are missing there, too. I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I believe there were 20 coupons costing 300 reward points for each Monster Park pass per month, and in the non-reward point shop (the dungeon passes tab) they were listed for 3.5mil each (no limit).

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    I believe this is intentional. But for now there should be some in the coin shop.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited August 2017
    Heyo

What server are you playing on?

Monster Park Additional Entry Tickets are intended to be avalaible.

• StargethStargeth
    edited August 2017
    I'm playing in Reboot and neither the reward shop or the regular versions are there. And if this is intentional, why are they missing without notice? O_O
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    theyve been unavailable for some time now
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited August 2017
    Heyo
    Stargeth wrote: »
    I'm playing in Reboot and neither the reward shop or the regular versions are there. And if this is intentional, why are they missing without notice? O_O

"Monster Park Additional Entry Tickets are temporarily removed from the Cash Shop."

Apparently they are only available in non-reboot worlds at the moment. These will be back in Reboot, I don't know exactly when at this time.
  • StargethStargeth
    edited August 2017
    Ah, well thank you for the info! I totally missed that. Hopefully they'll be back soon, then.