[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone have a guide for how they made mesos?

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I would love to play in the non-reboot servers but the biggest problem i have is how to make mesos. i see people bragging/talking about how they make like 20 billion mesos a day and not to mention how a bunch of endgame equipment is usually charged at 9.9 billion.
Like how do you people even make this much ingame money without spending real world money?

Comments

• DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited August 2017
    check youtube? wow this ppls....
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    Pretty much all will say the same thing.

Reboot meso guide - kanna and meso rate gear and a pet with loot skills from cash shop or alternatively do bosses daily, and zak minimum on all your characters, if they can also handle do hilla and so on. Just zakum on 40 characters I get 120-130 mil. Then if you add other bosses my stronger characters can do it adds up more. Takes me about 2 hours but that can be since my laptop is outdated, it isnt a gaming laptop and im using an outdated router for wifi.

normal worlds- sell boss drops, do gollux and farm coins on alts for the superior items in coin shop to sell for like 1bil each +-, you can now buy maple points from the cash shop from 10, 20/30 and a 50 one and sell the maple points in a system they implemented called meso market in the fm. Last time I checked 10k maplepoints would net you 5bil. merching doesnt really work anymore.

if they make 20bil a day they either sell end game gear they dont need anymore or are switching mains for mesos or real money which is illegal. or they do buy mesos for real money and is also illegal. well not illegal but against the terms of service/ Nexon policy/ terms of agreement
    Celeste123MorningAfterSeven
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited August 2017
    Wait, pretty sure who make 20b a day in regular server is a hacker or who put $$ in game to make more money, normaly people can do like 1/2b a week, sometimes people can make a item and make more mesos in one go, others farm something(cubes, make cra gear, SW gear) and they get a more constant income than spikes of money every so and then.

Remembers that i say for people who are not the casuals who just go dailiy boss and some events, most of these people hardly ever progress and get like one eqp ever 1~~2months, you will have to use time in either $$ to buy cash(or meso which is ilegall but nexon doesn't do anything overall) or use time to make eqps.

Also one thing i say is to not cube your gear, at least do for some of eqps, it's easyer to buy eqps with made potentials and scroll em or just buy enterely made ones, it might be cost but i see a lot of people wanting to cube their gear on their own when most of the time all they wil get is mediocre gear since they barely get cubes without %drop gear or $$ to buy cubes.
  • 2Short2Post2Short2Post
    Reactions: 640
    edited August 2017
    Buy items below market price, sell items for above market price.
    make crafting supplies and hunt for high demand items.

if you manage to time the blackgate bosses. I hear theres a really good demand for black gate gears in general and especially bgr.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited August 2017

That is a terrible way to make money.
    you should buy real market stocks when they are below market price and sell them when they are above market price
    use that real money to buy NX and sell it for mesos
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017

That is a terrible way to make money.
    you should buy real market stocks when they are below market price and sell them when they are above market price
    use that real money to buy NX and sell it for mesos

thats against the ToS, unless they buy maple points to sell in meso market, but you technically cant sell NX for mesos.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited August 2017
    I actually don't know how I did it but I have like 20bil in mesos
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I usually do the daily quests for faint stigma stones and sell em for 50m each :)
    I also grind down peninsular equips into superior crystals to sell too (600k-800k each, depending on how the market is doing that day)

You can also buy sweetwater glasses/tattoos and sell them clean for a good price (I forget how much)
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited August 2017
    People tend to catch on pretty quick now that the auction house is here. So don't count on a golden egg staying golden for long. Selling dimensional gloves for 50m a piece is pretty stable because no one likes to waste their time in DIpq any more.

Clean slates seem to hang at 20m, it's chump change but you get one almost every day if you're hitting those bounty hunter portals.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    its simple. go buy from cashshop for perma cash shop clothes or accesorys, and sell em for 50 Million a piece buy a store , and plant your bottom for a full day to see if anyone buys from you...
    yes i used to sell things too, but retired from that. xD