[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disappearing 383 festival boxes (+ Trapped in map)

SoMuchWesselSoMuchWessel
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hey there,

I was going to transfer my 383 festival boxes to another account via the storage. I put them in there, logged of, logged in onto another character, but when i opened the storage, the boxes were gone...

I went back to the first character which had the boxes, but even there they disappeared...

Help?

Comments

• SoMuchWesselSoMuchWessel
    edited August 2017
    Oh it got even worse,

My main character is now trapped in Henesys Park, i cant use portals or click on the storage room NPC...
  • GaIateeaGaIateea
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2017
    Festival All-in-one box says expired but the event tab shows it is good for 23 more hours, i went to use the rest of my items and the box 'poofed'
  • KrestavaKrestava
    edited August 2017
    Same thing happened to me with the Festival all in one box disappeared
  • SoMuchWesselSoMuchWessel
    edited August 2017
    its not about the festival all in one box, my problem is about the normal boxes which gives you override coins and exp and you can open 60 a day
  • GaIateeaGaIateea
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2017
    It's about both
  • IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited August 2017
    GaIateea wrote: »
    Festival All-in-one box says expired but the event tab shows it is good for 23 more hours, i went to use the rest of my items and the box 'poofed'

If you're having problems with the Overide all in one gift box too then I suggest to post in this thread:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/15471/unable-to-accept-all-in-one-gift-box#latest