[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Resolved] Unable to Accept All-In-One Gift Box

Comments

• IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited August 2017
    Please fix soon before the event ends or give us a compensation box
    SilentMelody
  • MissStreetRatMissStreetRat
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2017
    Same issue

hblYJkk.jpg

Character name: Mochisaur

Character level: 211

Character job: Bishop

World name: Scania
  • xSuperCellxxSuperCellx
    Reactions: 480
    edited August 2017
    RIP box x)
  • ReymuuReymuu
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2017
    If the players that couldn't accept their boxes get no event extension or compensation box, that would be messed up. That box had a lot of great stuff and because of some error Nexon made (expected), the players can't get it. I'm fine with a compensation of 15K NX/Maple Points too, because that would be a fair price for what that box included.
    SilentMelodyIcydrop
  • SilentMelodySilentMelody
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2017
    I tried to open it a few times yesterday. I had the same problem. It was telling me I needed at least 1 more space in use tab...

Wondering if Nexon can gift us the box even tho event has ended now.

Character name: Beloved
    Character lvl: 208
    Character job: Bishop
    World name: Luna
  • IcydropIcydrop
    edited August 2017
    Hello, please can we get a response from a official nexon representative.
  • IcydropIcydrop
    edited August 2017
    Thank you AlexF, the event has finished now so would the development team be able to compensate players who have been affected by this bug with the box's contents or something of equivalent value?
  • XiaoHuangXiaoHuang
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2017
    Hello! I had this issue as well and noticed that the event has disappeared for me as well :(

Character name: XiaoHuang
    Character lvl: 191
    Character job: Xenon
    World name: Windia
  • swkim2kswkim2k
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2017
    I too had this issue

Character Name: Acmer
    Character Level: 201
    Character Job: Demon Avenger
    World: Scania
  • AftershacksAftershacks
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2017
    Resolved
  • kakákaká
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2017
    same issue.

Character Name: kaká
    Character Level: 225
    Character Job: Xenon
    World: Windia
  • xSuperCellxxSuperCellx
    Reactions: 480
    edited August 2017
    Problem should be resolved after the maintenance. Post marked as resolved. Here is the message from the maintenance notes in case people haven't seen it yet.
    There were a couple of issues with the Festival All-in-One Box in which the boxes had expired before the event ended and players could not receive the box on the final day of the event. We will be providing a Festival All-in-One Box as a replacement for the one that expired or could not be redeemed. Players that were affected by this can claim their replacement All-in-One Box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on August 30, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the replacement item. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your Festival All-in-One Box.

• IcydropIcydrop
    edited August 2017
    Thank you for the resolution Nexon! Much appreciated!

Just out of curiosity, is every player getting a replacement box or just the players that have been affected by the bug previously ?
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/15536/scheduled-maintenance-august-17-2017?new=1
    • There were a couple of issues with the Festival All-in-One Box in which the boxes had expired before the event ended and players could not receive the box on the final day of the event. We will be providing a Festival All-in-One Box as a replacement for the one that expired or could not be redeemed. Players that were affected by this can claim their replacement All-in-One Box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on August 30, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the replacement item. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your Festival All-in-One Box.

This issue should now be resolved after the scheduled maintenance.

Thank you so much!