[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna teleport delay

HertzianHertzian
Reactions: 520
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm maining kanna and the teleport skill is really, really slow. I've seen a lot of people on discord saying things like ''I'm not playing kanna because of the slow teleport''.
It's also really hard to dodge attacks from bosses because of the delay. I heard that luminous are also very slow? (cant confirm) it's also the biggest issue when im doing dream defender, i cant travel fast enough to clear the maps and i cant get above stage 35 on reboot with 8m range

Explorers and evans are way faster! Not all teleports were created equal

Comments

• ComicSansComicSans
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Is this suggestion/feedback based off of a change seen in Tespia? Or is this just a suggestion based off of normal servers/has nothing to do with Tespia?
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    It seems the teleport is slightly more smooth in Tespia, however personally my ping is too high to really conclude this.