[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Level 300

CrazeCanuckCrazeCanuck
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey all,

I'm just writing to suggest that MapleStory looks into increasing the max level from 250 to 300. I believe this would improve the game, and would allow players who love training, at level 250, the chance to continue to do so.

Thanks!

Chris
CrazeCanuck

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    If the 250s really want to keep training after 250, most go and level another character (some even got another character to 250). And considering how long it takes to get to 250, I don't see any level increase happening for quite a while.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Why?
    AggraphineKerBansotLilyflower
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    250 is already hard enough to reach as is...
  • CrazeCanuckCrazeCanuck
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    Well I'm at the cap and I would love to continue training my character to a higher level. I have already made other characters on my account and have gotten them to level 120. I don't feel like leveling those other characters to 250 due to how hard and time consuming it was. I would much rather keep building on the character that I've spent so much time on, rather than do it all again.
  • FalchFalch
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    Imo, the level cap should've never been raised past 200 in the first place. There was barely enough content around to get up past level 140, and there wasn't(and still isn't) a level 200 armor set in GMS.
  • AzzatoAzzato
    Reactions: 540
    edited October 2016
    They already have plans for 5th job....
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

Why?
    I second this.
    Falch
    Falch said:

Imo, the level cap should've never been raised past 200 in the first place. There was barely enough content around to get up past level 140, and there wasn't(and still isn't) a level 200 armor set in GMS.
    Well there's going to be a level 200 set once 5th job drops. Too bad it's going to be utter trash when, once again, compared to CRA+Tyrants. Because, once again and as if they've learned nothing from the last two, it has an overall instead of a top+bottom. And of course there is absolutely nothing between 160 and 200 for you to transfer hammer.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    oh god no, i had a hard enough time getting my main to level 200 and it's gonna be even longer to get it to 250, i don't want to have to waste even more months doing nothing but grinding
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    CrazeCanuck

Well I'm at the cap and I would love to continue training my character to a higher level. I have already made other characters on my account and have gotten them to level 120. I don't feel like leveling those other characters to 250 due to how hard and time consuming it was. I would much rather keep building on the character that I've spent so much time on, rather than do it all again.
    120?
    Get your link skills to 210.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    Jesus.... If it weren't for charms I'd have lost the less than 1% I spent earlier (and more!) when I facedesked while training at scrapyard. And I'm only 211.

Can we not???
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    What about the people who want to continue past 300?
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Jesus idk why people want to increase the lvl cap :/ 250 is already hard to reach so I don't recommend adding the lvl cap to 300 also one thing I'd say *NO MORE LVL CAP!*.
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    CrazeCanuck

Hey all,

I'm just writing to suggest that MapleStory looks into increasing the max level from 250 to 300. I believe this would improve the game, and would allow players who love training, at level 250, the chance to continue to do so.

Thanks!

Chris
    CrazeCanuck
    >max level from 250 to 300
    >will improve the game
    >would allow players who love training (lol) at level 250 to continue grinding

I can definitely see someone who may want to press the same button for 60 hours straight to level up once in the 290s with double exp Kappa