[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

override coin shop cannot be accessed by me

beastiestmodebeastiestmode
Reactions: 515
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting

Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: When attempting to access the Override coin Shop a message box pops up with the text "This function cannot be accessed right now".

Character name: pxantomdust
Character level: 92
Character job: xenon
World name: yellonde

Character name: milesinumbra
Character level: 109
Character job: night lord
World name: yellonde

Date and time of the incident: augusts 22nd 2017
i tried several times today in the afternoon to the same error message on both toons

i have previously accessed the shop but could not do so today

Majustea

Comments

• beastiestmodebeastiestmode
    edited August 2017
    still unable to access the the shop as of 10:50 am(26 minutes ago)
  • MajusteaMajustea
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Character name: All active characters- first experienced this issue on 'Hayakke'
    Character level: 111
    Character job: Hayato
    World name: Chaos

I also have been previously able to access the shop for the entirety of the event up until just yesterday afternoon. The date of the incident(s) were yesterday, August 22nd, and today, August 23rd. No matter what character I attempt to access the shop on, I am still unable to use it. I'm very worried that this will prevent me from participating in the event, as it closes on the 29th!

Thank you for posting this thread as well, I was beginning to worry that it was an isolated issue!
    beastiestmode
    edited August 2017
    Majustea wrote: »
    Character name: All active characters- first experienced this issue on 'Hayakke'
    Character level: 111
    Character job: Hayato
    World name: Chaos

I also have been previously able to access the shop for the entirety of the event up until just yesterday afternoon. The date of the incident(s) were yesterday, August 22nd, and today, August 23rd. No matter what character I attempt to access the shop on, I am still unable to use it. I'm very worried that this will prevent me from participating in the event, as it closes on the 29th!

Thank you for posting this thread as well, I was beginning to worry that it was an isolated issue!

there some other people talking about this issue on my server last night and there were two threads on this in agusts they had their shop issue fixed. they should be able to fix this seeing a show its the same bug. not isolated at all
    Majustea
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Why is the MYBCKN Override Coin Shop still down?
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    what in tarnation is an MYBCN?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    what in tarnation is an MYBCN?

A world alliance consisting of Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova.
    beastiestmode