[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher won't open again?

BluebHairyBluebHairy
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in Tech Support
I hope someone who had this problem as well and found a solution can help me out.

When I open Nexon Launcher to play some MS, everything works great, but if I accidentally, or on purpose, close the Launcher window, and want to open it again, I cant. Nothing happens when I try to open it a second time a day. This is real annoying because the only way I found that I can get the launcher to open again, is to restart my pc.

Is there any way of fixing this? May I have my settings wrong or something?

Comments

• darkangel01darkangel01
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    well it happen to me and i still can't log on for over a month so i just quit playing the game
  • EkichanEkichan
    Reactions: 310
    edited August 2017
    Have you tried the following?

1. Check task manager to see if Nexon Lanucher is running in the background. (If you're running windows 10 click more details to look at more programs running in the background).
    2. Make sure you don't already have it open in your task menu at the bottom right (Click the up arrow).
    BluebHairy
  • BluebHairyBluebHairy
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2017
    Great thanks, I will try that next time it happens. And Yes, I am running Windows 10 (which caused me a lot of trouble in the last week)