[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

amoria and hairstyles

CrawfishhCrawfishh
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Sup everyone,

Since the Amoria map still exists but the teleport in Henesys is gone, is there another way to get there? I read somewhere via hyper teleport rock and guild teleport, but that was info from over a year ago, so I wanted to confirm this.

Also, I wanted to ask if the Francesca hairstyle (pic below) is available anywhere besides Amoria (this is the reason I want to go there lol). In EMS this hairstyle was available as VIP in Kerning, but it's not anymore.
francesca.png

So conclusion, I want to get to Amoria to try and get the Francesca hairstyle, unless it's available somewhere else. If anyone knows, that'd be great.

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited August 2017
    I could teleport there, not directly but to a map close. Then walk over.

mqrgIpo.jpg

As for the hairstyle I am 90% sure we can get it from the Random Beauty coupon event (it's not running at the moment).
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    So how long until they restore accessibility to Amoria via the NPC?
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I went to Amoria to see if the Francesca hairstyle was available and unfortunately it's not. Your best bet would be to wait until another beauty event occurs.
  • CrawfishhCrawfishh
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »

mqrgIpo.jpg

As for the hairstyle I am 90% sure we can get it from the Random Beauty coupon event (it's not running at the moment).

What map do I teleport to and how? I've tried using a hyper teleport rock and unless I'm using it wrong, amoria or anything close to it wasn't an option..
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Crawfishh wrote: »
    Invulgo wrote: »

mqrgIpo.jpg

What map do I teleport to and how? I've tried using a hyper teleport rock and unless I'm using it wrong, amoria or anything close to it wasn't an option..

You open the world map and type in Amoria in the search box, as Invulgo did.
    Then you doubleclick on the map right outside Amoria, or the one next to it (marked with the little "G" in Invulgo's screenshot), and the rock will ask for confirmation and then take you there.