[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Regarding World Leap

AyoitsianAyoitsian
Reactions: 1,170
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I was very excited to learn that world leap was coming after about 2 years since the last one. However, I don't understand why Windia was excluded from the list of transferable worlds despite it not even having a population as large as Scania.

As a Windian trying to move characters from other worlds for my Legion rank, I'm very disappointed as are many other people from Windia.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my inquiry.
TheRealDreanEternalElf

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Prob because Windia is the 2nd largest server in the game (not including reboot since reboot is special) and Scania is 1st. They don't want people abandoning small words for big ones. I'd prob suggest merging small worlds with bigger ones and only having 2-3 servers (excluding reboot)
    just an idea.
    Chiruno
  • BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
    Reactions: 725
    edited August 2017
    Agreed... Why is Windia closed again? I'd at least like to go to a world that has some people... I can understand closing Scania.. but Windia???? What a trash event only including the dead servers to be able to transfer to
    Perma
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited August 2017
    dont come to bera. Bera is pretty dead. think its the least populated server
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Should be world merges not another world leap..
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    world merges when
  • AyoitsianAyoitsian
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Prob because Windia is the 2nd largest server in the game (not including reboot since reboot is special) and Scania is 1st. They don't want people abandoning small words for big ones. I'd prob suggest merging small worlds with bigger ones and only having 2-3 servers (excluding reboot)
    just an idea.

I agree with you on the world merge however just because Windia is the 2nd largest server in the game, barely surpassing Bera, doesn't mean the population is anywhere near comparable to Scania. Eventually, if world merges don't happen, Windia will become a dead server as well.
    Again, I do strongly support the idea of a world merge tho :p