[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So... no halloween event this year?

RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
Reactions: 930
edited October 2016 in General Chat
It'll be halloween in about two weeks. Don't we usually have halloween-event updates by this time of the year?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    All our current events end next week. Going by past experience, that means we'll have a game update (patch) Wednesday. I expect the Halloween events to start then.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    I have a feeling we will be seeing that Secret Tales patch next week, but we can see when the previews get posted
    bumbertyr
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

I have a feeling we will be seeing that Secret Tales patch next week, but we can see when the previews get posted
    Yes, the censored shoes pic hinted at it.

But that doesn't preclude Halloween events.
    Lilyflower
  • SavageSnowSavageSnow
    Reactions: 610
    edited October 2016
    Be careful what you wish for. (Remember how frustrating the Madhouse event was at first?)
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    there might be a new halloween event this time, check patch updates and w8 patiently for patch notes! but stayed hyped. i think this will be the best halloween ever!