[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

★Give✰us KMS' Cash✰Shop Ui★

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please give us KMS' Cash shop Ui, it looks so much nicer, cleaner, more elegant and modern then our outdated ui .......
It also has more functions like: Cash inventory search, Cash inventory item preview, more space for cash items, and overall a more appealing and pleasing design to the eyes.
(Black with blue, instead of our white, orange & gray)

here is a video of the cash shop ui on KMS Reboot (it looks the same on both reg & reb servers, though note that this is an older version of the Ui with less cash inventory space)

Look at : 3:43 In the Video : 3

This is the current Cash Shop Layout in KMS.

This is the Cash Shop Inventory preview:

This is the Cash Shop Inventory search function:

It looks Beautiful! <3
TubaSherriTimidReoshikaiHHG1
  1. Should we get Kms's Cash Shop ?51 votes
    1. Yea, i love how modern and clean it looks
       80% (41 votes)
    2. Nope, i love our current one
       20% (10 votes)

Comments

• AhneeAhnee
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    If Korean MapleStory has something UI related that Global MapleStory doesn't, chances are Global MapleStory will also get it in the upcoming months.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Ahnee
    Ahnee said:

If Korean MapleStory has something UI related that Global MapleStory doesn't, chances are Global MapleStory will also get it in the upcoming months.
    Yea but like the auction house they have it for years now, and i believe we got the Jms/Tms/Cms one ? correct me if i'm wrong, i just love how the kms one looks it's really nice modern and clean :D , i do hope will get it tho, and that nexon will fix Final Cut and Carte Rose Finale on Phantoms , ( yea i know Bug reporting on suggestions > : )
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    This was also the EMS cash shop. it was so much nicer to use then this one.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

Ahnee
    Ahnee said:

Yea but like the auction house they have it for years now, and i believe we got the Jms/Tms/Cms one ? correct me if i'm wrong, i just love how the kms one looks it's really nice modern and clean :D , i do hope will get it tho, and that nexon will fix Final Cut and Carte Rose Finale on Phantoms , ( yea i know Bug reporting on suggestions > : )
    nope JMS,CMS and TMS all use the same CS style as KMS, GMS has it's own (a real exclusive) CS UI
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ~Bump~
    Please oh Dear Nexon give us the new and Revamped KMS's Style Cash shop, every region but GMS uses it, EVEN MapleSEA (And that says something)
    Please Revamp our cash shop, the KMS one loos way better, more modern, and cleaner then our currnt one in GMS.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Please give us The KMS Cash shop it looks 1 Million times better then ours, and it's Cash Shop, Real Life Money,

So if we spend our hard earned money at least give us a nice Cash Shop to shop in and Spend our Money ; )

+10 Please DO ! ! !
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    They probably won't change to the KMS cash shop because GMS depends on their awful gambling system to make money off their players and if I'm not mistaken KMS sells permanent nx clothes where you can just simply pick which one you want. GMS would lose so much money if players could just pick what NX clothes they wanted, rather than gamble hundreds of dollars to get the nx you want at a CHANCE. And in GMS you used to be able to just buy permanent nx clothes just from the cash shop without having to gamble, but unfortunately that changed many patches ago. I personally don't buy nx anymore because I think it's a waste of money and I'm unlucky with gambling so I quit haha.
    Sherri
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

They probably won't change to the KMS cash shop because GMS depends on their awful gambling system to make money off their players and if I'm not mistaken KMS sells permanent nx clothes where you can just simply pick which one you want. GMS would lose so much money if players could just pick what NX clothes they wanted, rather than gamble hundreds of dollars to get the nx you want at a CHANCE. And in GMS you used to be able to just buy permanent nx clothes just from the cash shop without having to gamble, but unfortunately that changed many patches ago. I personally don't buy nx anymore because I think it's a waste of money and I'm unlucky with gambling so I quit haha.
    Actually in KMS they gamble too, but their Perm NX Comes from a Player Created Perm NX and they can Fuse thei Current nx to Gamble ot get something better, so changing to the KMS Cash shop won't make Nexon Lose money , they will only gain more, because wit ha nicer desgin people would want to buy more it's Psychological

+They would ONLY Change the Desgin not the Items Smh....

and i get it that you have quited but as someone that loves ms, i want this cash shop as i sometimes do buy nx and when you enter

to the cash shop to reddem something etc...... it would be Really nice to see this clean desgin, I mean Every version of Maple Story

Even Europe Maple Story Before they merged with us used to have these cash shop, and every version besisde europe now

( Because Ems is GMS now) Have KMS Beautifuly Desgined Cash Shop, And we have our GMS Exclusive Really Really Ugly cash shop, honsetly

some times i want to spend a little nx but when i enter the cash shop and get confused and where is what i just click exit from the cash shop,

why should i spend my Really Life Hard Earerned money in a Cash Shop that looks worse then my toilet Before i flush

( Sorry GMS Cash Shop is Ugly AF )

* Revamp Cash Shop

* Better Desgin

* More money

* More players

= Everyone's Happy , we get a beautiful Cash shop nexon get's more money Etc...........

* Better Cash Shop Desgin = Players Spend more money = Everyones happier : )

*Every version of Maple Story Uses KMS's Cash Shop

BRING IT OVER TO GMS PLEASE!
  • HanahanaharuHanahanaharu
    Reactions: 515
    edited December 2016
    GMS is always that one exception of those better stuff... :(
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hanahanaharu

GMS is always that one exception of those better stuff... :(
    Actually i will disagree with you , remember when we had MapleSEA's SFX? , Yeah now we got KMS SFX Why? Because we asked and nexon Finally Deliverd :D ( Albeit 4 years Longer then KMS but still better later then never :) ) , I mean they implement some stuff so i guess we just gotta wait and prey ? :D .
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Actually in KMS they gamble too, but their Perm NX Comes from a Player Created Perm NX and they can Fuse thei Current nx to Gamble ot get something better, so changing to the KMS Cash shop won't make Nexon Lose money , they will only gain more, because wit ha nicer desgin people would want to buy more it's Psychological

+They would ONLY Change the Desgin not the Items Smh....

and i get it that you have quited but as someone that loves ms, i want this cash shop as i sometimes do buy nx and when you enter

to the cash shop to reddem something etc...... it would be Really nice to see this clean desgin, I mean Every version of Maple Story

Even Europe Maple Story Before they merged with us used to have these cash shop, and every version besisde europe now

( Because Ems is GMS now) Have KMS Beautifuly Desgined Cash Shop, And we have our GMS Exclusive Really Really Ugly cash shop, honsetly

some times i want to spend a little nx but when i enter the cash shop and get confused and where is what i just click exit from the cash shop,

why should i spend my Really Life Hard Earerned money in a Cash Shop that looks worse then my toilet Before i flush

( Sorry GMS Cash Shop is Ugly AF )

* Revamp Cash Shop

* Better Desgin

* More money

* More players

= Everyone's Happy , we get a beautiful Cash shop nexon get's more money Etc...........

* Better Cash Shop Desgin = Players Spend more money = Everyones happier : )

*Every version of Maple Story Uses KMS's Cash Shop

BRING IT OVER TO GMS PLEASE!
    When I said I quit, I didn't mean the game I meant I quit buying nx lol. Also KMS sells permanent nx in the cash shop and you don't have to gamble hundreds of dollars. They may also have a gambling system on the side, but I can't find that they do anywhere that says they have that, so I don't know about that. So I mean if you love gambling you do you boo boo, I'm not stopping you, but I would change more than just the design lol.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Are we actually gonna get this? i mean in that cash shop we can view our items before equiping them. (kms just got that update a few months back)

this will fix the reward points and having to go into the cash shop to "cash them in", with this version the reward points should automatically be added after you acquire them without the need to "Cash Them In".

Currently in gms we Need to cash in after 10 instances of reward points, and sometimes the cash shop disconnects you or you'll get an error/black screen which requires to force exit through task manager and then restarting the game.
    ( in hopes of not getting another error) which sometimes happens right after you choose a world/chracter.

PS. in kms they don't have 10 per reward points instances restriction, they do have a monthly limit though.

PPS. By implementing the KMS Cash shop we will have less problems because kms supports and updates their cash shop regularly.

+ We get a brand spanking New Beautifully Designed Cash Shop Straight from KMS, also kms have had that cash shop since R.E.D if i'm not mistaken.
    JettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Bumping this for visibility.
  • LightningSparkLightningSpark
    Reactions: 575
    edited October 2017
    I hope we will get this, i never knew kms had such an attractive looking cash shop. :)
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Hell no its terrible
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    My gods, it's BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL!!!
  • MrCardsMrCards
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2017
    So... are we gonna get this or not ?

Can we please have an official response this post was submitted at december 2016. ( it has been almost a full year since then )

this cash shop looks absolutely gorgeous <3
    smiling-face-with-heart-eyes.png
    PhantomMasterThief
  • LightningSparkLightningSpark
    Reactions: 575
    edited November 2017
    Please tell me we are getting this cash shop !

PLEASE :)
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Meh I prefer the current one personally.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Meh I prefer the current one personally.

In our current one we can't preview cash equips before we wear them, and can't see different hair/eye colors, when previewing a hair/face coupon.

+we get less slots and less rows to put the cash items in

GMS Cash Shop Slots -->
    UHuazMy.png

KMS/MSEA Cash Shop Slots -->
    OZdZsRL.png

GMS Hair Coupon -->
    Mk3AX2V.png

KMS/MSEA Hair Coupon -->
    J5lCUn9.png

ZeroBluxManiOhShadowParadox
This discussion has been closed.