[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to apply a Preset Legion Grid

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
unknown.png

Like seeing on Picture, if I do like Help '?' section says about Preset, I need to click on its number while on edit Preset, NOT Assign. When clicking on the number, it supposes to have a confirmation box but it does nothing.

thrakkes- Mardia
Lv236 Hero
Date of Incidence, Monday Sept 4th at 3am EDT, so 12am PDT or 7am UTC
Happening in first week of Tunes Up patch, never worked so far.

So you buy Preset Legion ticket, consume it to unlock the 1st preset. Open Legion UI then click on the number 1, the first unlocked preset. Click to Edit your preset and save whenever, before or after trying to click on number on Edit. The thing on Edit mode is when clicking on number, it does nothing and you see no command for Assign Unit.

Comments

• LuzLuz
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited August 2017
    So today i bought 2 preset coupons and saved 2 config for boss and training, but at the moment to switch em it just don't save and still have the current one i was using before buying the 2 coupons. Is it happening to anyone else or am i doing something wrong ?
  • PharrettPharrett
    Reactions: 940
    edited September 2017
    CLick Assign units, then click the preset, then click confirm.
  • LuzLuz
    edited September 2017
    Pharrett wrote: »

What I mean is I already have 2 presets saved, but when I want to switch em to the training one when I click then close the window it just dont save and use the first one
  • LuzLuz
    edited September 2017
    Ok i figure out thank you for the advice
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited September 2017
    You are doing this wrong guys. If you do that, then your preset becomes your main legion grid then you lose preset. If you click on Help '?' section
    Pharrett wrote: »

You and OP are doing this wrong. If you do that, then your preset becomes your main legion grid then you lose preset and need to redo this (I learned the wrong way T.T). If you click on Help '?' section completely at top right next to 'X' for closing and go to Preset Legion Grid, it clearly says you have to Edit Preset your number of preset and WHILE on Edit, you click on the number and there should be a confirmation. But it does nothing.

Look at this link, my report of a bug/glitch thread:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/15965/unable-to-apply-a-preset-legion-grid#latest
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited September 2017
    No one else has this issue?
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited September 2017
    I have heard that the temporary fix is to get another preset, so it's like twice of Legion coins monthly to have a second legion. If Nexon can't fix this bug, PLZ at least give us a permanent duration Legion preset, so it actually worths buying preset ticket.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    It's not a bug, the main board doesn't count as a preset, and it's not supposed to. You need to have two presets to be able to switch. One is useless for switching between two settings, it's only useful if you want to use a different board for a short period, only temporarily, but want to switch back to your usual board without having to manually place pieces again, or if you don't mind setting up the main board again every time.

Here's a Korean blog post on the release of Union presets confirming that you do in fact need two to switch between two settings, google translate it to see their complaint

Here's a video from the blog post demonstrating the usage of Union presets