[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer ear and tail cover

OddlyfunOddlyfun
Reactions: 720
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
How come the Beast Tamer Ear and Tail cover are not permanent items in the cash shop. It honestly makes no sense the class is one of the least played classes in maplestory yet they don't have their ear and tail cover in the nx shop. no one plays with the ears and tail unless they are making mules. So pleaser if you don't mind just add the covers permanent to the nx shop so if anyone actually wants to play it they wont have those ridiculous ears and tail that just look misplaced on their character or at least make it an option to turn them on or off.
Klara

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    Or a better idea is to give us the option of not having them at all upon creation like the face markings. I'll gladly remake my BT just to be rid of them; I never wanted the ears/tail in the first place since they look weird with the hairstyle have.
    Oddlyfun
  • OddlyfunOddlyfun
    Reactions: 720
    edited September 2017
    true the ears and tail honestly just look misplaced and poorly executed. no one who plays BT past 120 has them unless they have no choice that should tell you something
  • SeerowSeerow
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Oddlyfun wrote: »
    no one plays with the ears and tail unless they are making mules
    Quite a generalization there. I doubt you asked every single Beast Tamer if their opinion on the ears/tails.

That said, I don't see what it hurts to have them available at all times.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    I have the items that make them invisible perm. I think there should be a way to change their color just like you can with hair.
  • OddfunOddfun
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    Seerow wrote: »
    Oddlyfun wrote: »
    no one plays with the ears and tail unless they are making mules
    Quite a generalization there. I doubt you asked every single Beast Tamer if their opinion on the ears/tails.

That said, I don't see what it hurts to have them available at all times.

thats not a generalization you can easily go through rankings and see no one has the ears and tail lol it takes like 5 mins people who use it as mules yea they don't care but legit 90% or more don't have the ears r tail.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Oddfun wrote: »
    thats not a generalization you can easily go through rankings and see no one has the ears and tail lol it takes like 5 mins people who use it as mules yea they don't care but legit 90% or more don't have the ears r tail.

Beast Tamer ears and tail don't show up on rankings, at least for sure mine don't.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Occire wrote: »
    Beast Tamer ears and tail don't show up on rankings, at least for sure mine don't.

Correct, Beast Tamer ears and tails do not show up on the rankings, possibly just because of how the rankings are rendered.
  • OddfunOddfun
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    Ah I see
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Occire wrote: »
    Oddfun wrote: »

The ears are tails are considered accessories for beast tamers. Same reason it is like for kaiser's tail. The beast tamer legion card also doesn't have the ears and tails.