[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quit Game Button? Where is it?

YellowSub38YellowSub38
Reactions: 330
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Hi,
I just manged to update the new patch and complete my dailies on my main. When I went to sign off for the night, I noticed that my quit game button is no where to be found.
While in game, I have the new change character button, which returns me to my character selection screen. Once I am there, I don't have the option to return to the world selection screen nor do I have a "quit game" button. To leave the game, I had to go to my task manager and end the game there.

Did I just miss the new location of the "Quit Game" button? It is kind of late :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    You can always click the 'X' in the top right of the window frame.

Or you can use "Change Character", then press ESC on the character selection screen to go back to server selection, and there click the "Quit Game" button.
    YellowSub38
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Or you can use "Change Character", then press ESC on the character selection screen to go back to server selection, and there click the "Quit Game" button.

It would be better if the two options were available, change character and quit game

What about those who play full screen?
    YellowSub38
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

It would be better if the two options were available, change character and quit game

Those who play full screen can Alt-F4.

Or use the second option I described above, of going back through the selection screens.
    YellowSub38
  • YellowSub38YellowSub38
    Reactions: 330
    edited September 2017
    Thank you, I didn't know you can could use ESC on the character selection screen. Oh geez, I didn't even think of just hitting X on the window, I feel silly :).

Appreciate the help everyone, thanks again!
  • rLipsrLips
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    Quote from the Tune Up patch notes btw.......

"The 'Quit Game' button has been renamed to 'Change Character' and allows you to go back to the character selection screen and change characters without having to quit the game."
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

Rofl.
    "what about those who play full screen"
    Alt+enter and click X.
    It's not rocket science...
    like the other guy said too, alt+f4.