[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Better maple - World recognization

Mapler12345Mapler12345
Reactions: 300
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
Hello everyone,
Nexon just featured a new system - "Better maple".
One of the features is that when u want to change characters, it will stay in the world chosen and wont go to the world selection page.
Once I press change Characters my maplestory turns black (as accepted when changing characters), but is never loading. It stays black without moving nor crushing, its just black,
it does not say that the program has stopped to function and crushed it is just no working. (I tried leaving it for 6 hours and it remained black screen).
Help please?

Comments

• baruh91baruh91
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2017
    same here just exit through task manager lets hope they gonna fix this i cant understand what for they open private server to check events before release if it not help at all
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    baruh91 wrote: »
    same here just exit through task manager lets hope they gonna fix this i cant understand what for they open private server to check events before release if it not help at all

This was not occurring to me in the private server and it's not occurring to me now.

This sounds a lot like it's a network or lag issue. How long have you tried waiting at the black screen?
  • baruh91baruh91
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    baruh91 wrote: »

This was not occurring to me in the private server and it's not occurring to me now.

This sounds a lot like it's a network or lag issue. How long have you tried waiting at the black screen?

read other posts pls before u post something that just make me right

and to your question meanwhile i waited i make a coffee go to pee put my phone to charge its enough ?and it happen not 1 time but a few times
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    well, are you using windows 10?

Or perhaps it has something to do with your graphic card?

This happened to me once when I tried to play MapleStory on windows 10, though it happens AFTER I logged into my character. The screen just stays black, and I can see my character logged in from another PC. Heck, it can even move around when I tap the arrow key.

Only later I found out that, I need to play MapleStory in fullscreen mode for the screen to display properly.

So you probably should try that, if you are already in fullscreen mode, try changing to window mode.