[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So, my keyboard is still freezing.

EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
Reactions: 815
edited September 2017 in General Chat
And I'm still crashing several times just to try and boss with my friends. Shouldn't really have to take me 10-15 minutes to have the game up and running... but it does.

And my keyboard is still freaking freezing. No transparency. No notification as to whether or not this issue is being looked into immediately. Nexon and their support staff, you have no idea how frustrating it is for a player to try and play this game with frequent lag spikes and keyboard disconnects.

I beg of you, please forward this issue & let me know. Don't leave your players in the dark.

Comments

• 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    The only time I experienced the keyboard freezing (stuck autotyping the letter 'b') was when I had too much **** in the Maple folder (around 20k screenshots; I take pics of quest dialogue for future reference and lore).

The lag issue seems to be an issue a number of people are experiencing, but looking at the Tech Support Subforum, there are only 3 folks who are having keyboard issues (all using Microsoft's USB keyboard).
  • EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 815
    edited September 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »
    The only time I experienced the keyboard freezing (stuck autotyping the letter 'b') was when I had too much **** in the Maple folder (around 20k screenshots; I take pics of quest dialogue for future reference and lore).

The lag issue seems to be an issue a number of people are experiencing, but looking at the Tech Support Subforum, there are only 3 folks who are having keyboard issues (all using Microsoft's USB keyboard).

I don't have much in there. 15 screenshots at most.

I've used both a microsoft and logitech keyboard model... I find it silly that I have to experiment with buying new keyboard models just so that they don't conflict with Maplestory. The question is, why? Why is this an issue?

When I tried out Reboot for 30 min, I had significantly less lag than I do when I play on Scania. I don't know if it has something specifically to do with the servers.