[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why Make Recharging Stars So Difficult?

gosepyanggosepyang
Reactions: 1,160
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This has always been an issue for all jobs that use throwing stars, but certain throwing stars that are used for higher levels, like crystal ilbis and balances furies, can not be recharged at most towns, such as henesys, or even android shops, such as battleroid and aliciaroid. This seems like a pointless limitation that serves no purpose and definitely one that no other class has to deal with. Recharging all kinds of throwing stars should be available at every shop to eliminate this kind of unbalance.

Comments

• Sideways240Sideways240
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    I couldn't agree with this more. In Reboot, It took quite some time farming all my furries and I can only recharge them in select areas (RA, Tot and a few others). I do have a teleport rock and recharge during my dailies but it still seems like a pointless limitation.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited September 2017
    Wanna talk about hard to recharge stars? My NL is using Magic Throwing Knives from the now none existent Neo Tokyo and the only place I've found until now where I can recharge them is Yu Garden.
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2017
    For the record, you must not have checked. Stars are indeed chargeable from any vendor now ^^ (It used to be only weapon shops, if you were not aware of that). Stars are also chargeable in androids as well. <3 Dr. jang.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited September 2017
    For the record, you must not have checked. Stars are indeed chargeable from any vendor now ^^ (It used to be only weapon shops, if you were not aware of that). Stars are also chargeable in androids as well. <3 Dr. jang.

I'll go check if that's also true for my Magic Throwing Knives, whenever the game comes back online
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2017
    Unfortunately I can't speak to the MTK D: But I hope for your sake it is true for them as well!!!!