[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow World Leap into Windia

Comments

• UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited May 2018
    ‌ ‍ ‎
  • AyoitsianAyoitsian
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Winged wrote: »
    Image taken on Friday evening after lag fix:
    INaKevE.png
    74YXidF.png
    jzeu1iH.png
    Z7IKBHD.png

I still have yet to see a response from Nexon which is leading me to believe that they really have no intention of listening to us. The population shows that Windia and Bera are LITERALLY the exact same, besides the miniscule uptick in channel 16 in Windia. Even Scania isn't doing too hot in this image. I'm going to be moving to Bera with a couple of my friends but sadly a lot of them are just leaving the game entirely. If everyone's moving to Bera, there's no point staying in this dead world called Windia, which is soon to be even more deserted after this.

If Nexon really cares about this game then they would reconsider this choice which has led to many people from the "3rd most populated server" to leave this game.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Ayoitsian wrote: »
    I still have yet to see a response from Nexon which is leading me to believe that they really have no intention of listening to us. The population shows that Windia and Bera are LITERALLY the exact same, besides the miniscule uptick in channel 16 in Windia. Even Scania isn't doing too hot in this image. I'm going to be moving to Bera with a couple of my friends but sadly a lot of them are just leaving the game entirely. If everyone's moving to Bera, there's no point staying in this dead world called Windia, which is soon to be even more deserted after this.

If Nexon really cares about this game then they would reconsider this choice which has led to many people from the "3rd most populated server" to leave this game.

Dude even Scania is not very populated. Game population has decresed, the content is bigger so more people could play in a single server. But nexon create too many servers (thats why they had to create 'server alliance') but nowdays the content is even bigger so they could easyly create a 2 worlds for GMS + Reboot. Easier solution and they would have to take care of less servers so we don't have servers and client crash (we wish) like we're having now..
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    PinoPete wrote: »
    Michr wrote: »
    So that's it? Our server gets to die when the world leap comes around? I took these only a few minutes ago and I don't get the reasoning behind this decision at all.
    xhzJjOL.png
    42t5kU4.png
    jCkgnds.png
    OazyAEz.png
    GXojCe4.png
    At this point I feel like I'm just wasting time trying to argue against or even complain about it at this point. This decision was just outright stupid and I can't believe we were just ignored. #forabettermaple right?

even though the game is having major server issues right now, Windia and Bera have just about the same amount of players online.
    we'll be the smallest server post-world leap. . . for sure

Such an obvious fact I dont get how Nexon doesn't see it. It's like they're purposely killing us off. This game is dying in general.. honestly after they introduced Reboot every world is basically dead. Scania isn't even that populated anymore. If they're actually trying to make this game popular again they should start by listening to their players requests.

If their reason for splitting up all these worlds is to "fix the lag" then Nexon is definitely failing at that point. I mean I haven't even been able to play maple for the past week, and even when I log onto maple there's literally no one online. Either cause of the lag or just cause no one plays anymore.

Honestly I've thought about just moving everything into Bera, but at this point I've lost so much faith in this company. If any other events occur in the future, you know they won't listen to you. What's the point of having a game? Isn't it for the players to enjoy it? Whats the point of having a forum, or having live chat? Nothing is done no matter how many times we try to contact you guys. All of the people posting on this forum are very active players in Windia, they took their time to create a forum account just to express their concern, and we don't even get an explanation. Smh.
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    Seems like everyone will be moving to Bera. Let's follow them and arwoo and goto Bera everyone !
  • MiszuMiszu
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    Most everyone i know in Grazed including my friends have decided to move to Bera too. No reason to stay in a dead server, especially when you can move every characters. I have a feeling that Bera will become as populated as Scania after this event.
  • bjybjy
    Reactions: 620
    edited September 2017
    My guild leader decided to move to Bera to start fresh and meet new people, and our entire guild is following him. I suppose meeting new people isn't all that bad of an idea. It is very unfortunate for Windia though, its population isn't much different as Bera's. I hope I can convince the rest of my friends to come with me. Otherwise, it'd be sad.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2017
    I can understand if Nexon didn't listen if no one was posting, but clearly this is a big issue for many people. This is an egregious error on Nexon's part. This is possibly one of the worst decision Nexon's made, which is saying something. It's honestly hard to say anything I'm at such a loss for words. I've been a player for a long time, I've seen the hills and valleys, and this is certainly a valley.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. If you make large decisions against the players choices, you MUST explain further about why you came to the decision that you did.
    Wingedgvnalmanzabjy
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    So, Lets go Bera everyone? :#
  • MichrMichr
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited September 2017
    Zouyiro wrote: »

You're not helping. At all.

Here's another pair of screenshots taken just moments ago. Notice anything?
    ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg
    Again, why is Windia blocked off?
    WingedIPrestonXD
  • IPrestonXDIPrestonXD
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Zouyiro, why you want ppl to go Bera? you know that Bera is usually less ppl before v188
  • SpawnServeSpawnServe
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

I been monitoring the activeness in Bera and Windia, and it's been consistently the same. Less than 1 week left until the event starts, tbh i have lost hope. I'll be too sad to leave windia server. It has been my home for years, but too many of my friends are leaping to Bera because Windia is restricted off.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    SpawnServe wrote: »

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

I been monitoring the activeness in Bera and Windia, and it's been consistently the same. Less than 1 week left until the event starts, tbh i have lost hope. I'll be too sad to leave windia server. It has been my home for years, but too many of my friends are leaping to Bera because Windia is restricted off.

Lets go everyone to Bera and let Broa/Khaini/GRAZED/Windia/etc empty.. so there would be virtually only Bera and Scania :)
    jeanniebeans
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    IPrestonXD wrote: »
    Zouyiro, why you want ppl to go Bera? you know that Bera is usually less ppl before v188

Because looks like everyone is choosing that server as the favorite to World Leap. If most of the people do the same atleast that world will have a decent population instead of having 4-5 empty servers.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

Windia is blocked because probably everyone would transfer to Windia if is avaidable.
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

• TheHunieTheHunie
    Reactions: 365
    edited September 2017
    Dunno why they haven't closed this thread yet. They're obviously not going to allow transfer into Windia seeing that they already posted world transfer notes on maplestory page. This thread is simply just here to keep peoples hopes up, but they should honestly just close it and distinguish any hope of it happening.
  • XenialiXeniali
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2017
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited September 2017
    TheHunie wrote: »
    Dunno why they haven't closed this thread yet. They're obviously not going to allow transfer into Windia seeing that they already posted world transfer notes on maplestory page. This thread is simply just here to keep peoples hopes up, but they should honestly just close it and distinguish any hope of it happening.

It's staying open so we can continue to send feedback from the community about the event and the Windia server.
    As Arwoo said already WIndia will not be included in this round, but that doesn't mean we don't want anymore feedback :)
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    SpawnServe wrote: »

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

Lets go everyone to Bera and let Broa/Khaini/GRAZED/Windia/etc empty.. so there would be virtually only Bera and Scania :)

Hmm... They're basically giving us a chance for World Merge

If EVERYONE moves into Bera from other worlds.. and there's only Scania and Bera left then maybe Bera will be as popular as Scania (Just a thought)
    Okhura wrote: »
    TheHunie wrote: »

It's staying open so we can continue to send feedback from the community about the event and the Windia server.
    As Arwoo said already WIndia will not be included in this round, but that doesn't mean we don't want anymore feedback :)

Basically they've made their final decision and we need to wait another 2 years until they give us a response to our feedback about World Leap..
    For people who are staying in Windia, it's going to be like the remains of a grocery store after a zombie apocalypse. Dunno if I want to stay for that :|
    Many people worked very hard to keep the Windia community running, we have a whole Windia Alliance that keeps us updated on safe trading systems, prevention from scammers.. Everyone works so hard to maintain a good relationship and reputation with one another. It's really quite sad if people were split up because of this.

But then again.. if everyone left the world, there'd be no point in any of that since there would be no one left to trade anyways. So sad .. RIP Windia 2017