[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONSTER LIFE] Farm List

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited September 2016 in Game Guides

• If this page does not load, please try to refresh and/or reload this page again.

tWkKpHm.jpg

NOTES:

This list would be updated every month or so (mostly the Main List). This is a really long list to keep track of, so updates might take awhile. If you don't want to guess which farms expired, typically some of the Farm Series (see the list below) keep their farms up-to-date.

UPDATE IS EVERY MONTH FROM THE 1st TO THE 15th

• Use Ctrl + F with your keyboard to find what you are looking for in this page.

• You can also look at a specific post by clicking "Display" (located at the top right of the page), and select "Threaded Mode". You will see the list of posts (located on the top) for the first page, and select the specific post that you want to see.

ABOUT THIS THREAD:

Here is a list of farms and what monsters you can find in those farms. You can contribute some farm name(s) to this list. Also, if any of the following are incorrect, please post it here.

This Farm List would make it easier to find the monsters you are looking for, just by referring to this thread.

Please add your own list of farms in the following format:

• Farm Name

• Monster Type

• Total #

• Date Verified (date that you checked the farm)

• Description (optional)
e.g. Example123 - Birds - 7 - 3/31

Notes:

• Please post farm names with a minimum Monster Type # of 5.

• "Description" is optional. You can add a short description about the farm (e.g., the description of the SunAquarius farm is "Sun Series").
Please recommend any extra farms that you feel should be added, such as those corresponding to the Miscellaneous section.

Thank you to those that have contributed some farm names! We really appreciate it! :)

HELPFUL LINKS & GUIDES:

FARM SERIES:

"Farm Series" are farms, owned by one or more users, with specific monster types, and are solely created for questing purposes. Known Farm Series are:

• _5 Series (incomplete -- revivable)

• 2 Series (mainly C-Rank -- revivable)

• a_Farm Series (mainly A+ Rank and some monsters for combining)

• Anime Girls Series (incomplete -- inactive)

• C Series (mainly C-Rank -- revivable)

• E7 Series (incomplete -- inactive)

• ilike Series (mainly C-Rank -- revivable)

• Oh Series (incomplete -- inactive)

• Only Series (incomplete -- inactive)

• Pichu Series (incomplete -- inactive)

• Pixel Series (revivable)

• Sun Series (mainly S-Rank and some monsters for combining)

• Yatta Series (incomplete -- inactive)
[HR][/HR]

INDEX:

• Main List [[post=8600065]Part 1[/post]] // [[post=12478184]Part 2[/post]] (Specific Monster Types)

• [post=12478185]Miscellaneous List[/post] (Various Monster Types)

• [post=9834569]Special Combo Parents Lists Descriptions[/post] (Including Moon Bunny Twin & Pharaoh Yeti Lists)

• [post=12478186]Special Combo Parents List[/post] (Seldomly Update)

• MS Official Forum's Monster Life's Posts Archives

ABOUT THE SPECIAL COMBO PARENTS LIST:

For more information about this list, please read the details on the [post=9834569]Special List's Descriptions post[/post]. These lists are mostly going to focus on farms that constantly replenish and/or keep permanent monsters.

Please do check out BasilMarket's Special List for the lists of special combo parents monsters.

Note: These lists are managed by Bulbasaur, CelestialxDream, & TerrestriaxDream.
ImNotaDuckchaoscauser

Comments

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I will bring over the other comments when I can.
    bocaj_noxenbumbertyrImNotaDuck
  • TurretManTurretMan
    Reactions: 430
    edited September 2016
    very helpful, thank you.
    ImNotaDuckJettLuvsU
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    any benefit to monster life since my farm is lvl 16 and i just stop collecting coins now lol
  • DrasionDrasion
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    hey uh ive wanted to get into the monster life stuff but when i goto menu the button that says go to farm wont work is it glitched or something or do i have to do a surtain quest to start it
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Drasion wrote: »
    hey uh ive wanted to get into the monster life stuff but when i goto menu the button that says go to farm wont work is it glitched or something or do i have to do a surtain quest to start it

If you're in Reboot, you can't enter Monster Life.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    is this still active?