[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will you World Leap away from Windia/Scania?

MisterPooMisterPoo
Reactions: 570
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Will you World Leap away from Windia/Scania? Personally, I plan on moving characters I made on both Windia and Scania over to Bera/Broa (whichever is higher population).
  1. Will you World Leap away from Windia/Scania?38 votes
    1. Yes
       32% (12 votes)
    2. No
       47% (18 votes)
    3. Maybe
       21% (8 votes)

Comments

• cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited September 2017
    MisterPoo wrote: »
    Will you World Leap away from Windia/Scania? Personally, I plan on moving characters I made on both Windia and Scania over to Bera/Broa (whichever is higher population).

Yes, to Bera.

I am from Scania but a LOT of my friends, including my Guild (about 100 active people in total, more or less) are going to transfer to Bera.

I've been in Scania for about 7 years now, but since Bera will definitely be a lot more active than Scania after this transfer event,
    I'd totally rather a vibrant world which including low prices in the FM (Bera), instead of a dead world with expensive prices, and less people (Scania).

Also, since everyone (from all the worlds, especially Broa and Windia) are about to move to Bera, there will be a lot of collectables ;)
    Gomenasai
  • GoryGory
    Reactions: 710
    edited September 2017
    Nope, staying in Windia.
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    edited September 2017
    I was also going to wait and see how populated thevserver was before moving to it. Don't want to hop into a dead world, nor a world that would be dead again in a year.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017

Yes, to Bera.

I am from Scania but a LOT of my friends, including my Guild (about 100 active people in total, more or less) are going to transfer to Bera.

I've been in Scania for about 7 years now, but since Bera will definitely be a lot more active than Scania after this transfer event,
    I'd totally rather a vibrant world which including low prices in the FM (Bera), instead of a dead world with expensive prices, and less people (Scania).

Also, since everyone (from all the worlds, especially Broa and Windia) are about to move to Bera, there will be a lot of collectables ;)

Nice gamble
    Gomenasai
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    edited September 2017
    Does anybody know how many characters can you have per server without buying/adding more slots? For some reason I cannot find that information online. I keep reading something like 40 max but don't see any information on how many you start with.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Does anybody know how many characters can you have per server without buying/adding more slots? For some reason I cannot find that information online. I keep reading something like 40 max but don't see any information on how many you start with.

You used to start with 3 slots, but now it's 8. The maximum is 40. You might have more than 8 slots in servers if you have an older account, they used to give free character slots when they released certain new characters for every server in your account (that had a character on it, if I remember correctly). If I remember correctly, you can also transfer characters onto a server without having free slots for them, so as long as you have under 40, you can transfer characters to that server regardless of how many actual slots you have open.
    MisterPoo
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017

Transfering from Windia to Bera? absolutely!

I'm going to move from Windia to Bera along with about 5 guilds (our active and huge alliance), the whole ally decided to leave together since we're all one big family.
    There's literally no way that I'm willing to stay in Winidia any longer, that server is going to be way too dead.

Especially when my entire alliance is leaving Windia in order to transfer to Bera.

Once it (World Leap Event) starts, we leave Windia immediately!
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    edited September 2017
    Gomenasai wrote: »

I'm going to move from Windia to Bera along with about 5 guilds (our active and huge alliance), the whole ally decided to leave together since we're all one big family.
    There's literally no way that I'm willing to stay in Winidia any longer, that server is going to be way too dead.

Especially when my entire alliance is leaving Windia in order to transfer to Bera.

Windia is more populated than Bera now but when the world leap happens, Bera will be soooo much more populated than Windia (I hope).
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017

Windia is more populated than Bera now but when the world leap happens, Bera will be soooo much more populated than Windia (I hope).

I don't know about you, you can keep on hoping but believe me, I know for a FACT that Bera will be even more populated than Scania, and that's a fact.

• ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017

I don't know about you, you can keep on hoping but believe me, I know for a FACT that Bera will be even more populated than Scania, and that's a fact.

I don't know if thats a good or bad thing
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    So Windia is more populated than Bera atm, but the logic is that a bunch of dead worlds coming together will make Bera the same or better than Windia? Even if a few folks move from Windia to Bera, I doubt you're going to get anything as populated as you're expecting.

IMO, might as well just play Reboot if you want to play on populated servers.
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited September 2017
    Gory wrote: »
    Nope, staying in Windia.

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    Gory wrote: »
    Nope, staying in Windia.

• UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

It will slightly increase but saying it will beat scania is exaggerating

it also can't be a fact because currently it is not true/won't be true

at least the population increases though
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    honestly i started over to scania, and now people are leaping all over the place, i want a server wheres theres things to do, help on harder content, and leveling with friends again, and stuff to find at the free market,
    but isnt Bera kinda four worlds in its own united thing? i was going to have a newer Nightwalker transfer over to scania but they didnt bring that option in. :/