[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Poll: for the future!

LilyflowerLilyflower
Reactions: 4,030
edited September 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
since the pc has lots of issues and diffulcult coding what would you wish for maplestory and what suits you the best for maplestory.
  1. which maplestory is suitable for implanting :)28 votes
    1. Ps4
       7% (2 votes)
    2. 3ds
       14% (4 votes)
    3. None I would stick with the pc
       71% (20 votes)
    4. Other (please comment)
       7% (2 votes)

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2017
    for those who dont undertsand my poll in the question what i mean is which is suitable for maplestory in implanting.
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2017
    Since the 3DS is stopping. I say Switch. Plus MapleStory has been on DS and 3DS already (Japan and Korean), so Switch is the logical option.

And if Nexon does make a 3rd MapleStory on Switch, they better bring it over here! Or... hey. I almost forgot the Switch was region-free, unlike the others.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I saw that RuneScape (the full freakin' game) was gonna be available on mobile phones next year lol. Would be cool if MapleStory could do the same thing, buuuuuuuut probably a no-no cuz MapleStory doesn't even run very well on pc...

Mobile would still be my pick, though. Why the heck would I play Maple on a PS4 when I could just go on my pc? o_o. With mobile, I could at least do some light grinding/shopping on the go.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    I saw that RuneScape (the full freakin' game) was gonna be available on mobile phones next year lol. Would be cool if MapleStory could do the same thing, buuuuuuuut probably a no-no cuz MapleStory doesn't even run very well on pc...

Mobile would still be my pick, though. Why the heck would I play Maple on a PS4 when I could just go on my pc? o_o. With mobile, I could at least do some light grinding/shopping on the go.
    idk it would be cool if maplestory was on ps4 but 3d not 2d just saying.

TheOutlander
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited September 2017
    Ps4 Maplesotry it would need the same kinda of security measures like Final Fantasy StormBlood, but Nexon can't afford that and I don't think they will hand over it's rights to Squarecnix. Nintendo's Switch is more preferable, but imagine our classes appearance so dam 3D coming through our UDHDTV like what Maplestory 2 modules looked like.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2017
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    Ps4 Maplesotry it would need the same kinda of security measures like Final Fantasy StormBlood, but Nexon can't afford that and I don't think they will hand over it's rights to Squarecnix. Nintendo's Switch is more preferable, but imagine our classes appearance so dam 3D coming through our UDHDTV like what Maplestory 2 modules looked like.

I agree. Another thing I see as an issue would be that Maple's just so old at this point, and the graphics show it. Add that with Maple's not so stellar popularity, and it wouldn't really be worth it for both or any parties included.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't think implanting is the correct word.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited September 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't think implanting is the correct word.
    *sigh* i know my word is hard to understand but implant means to insert a game to a different console like example: insert maplestory to nintendo switch instead of pc.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    *sigh* i know my word is hard to understand but implant means to insert a game to a different console like example: insert maplestory to nintendo switch instead of pc.

That would be "port". You "port" an application from one platform to another.
    But I think the word you intended to use was "implement".
    beastiestmode
  • ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I would personally stick to PC, but having Maple on PS4 or Xbox 1 would be cool too. Still, if they need to hand over rights to achieve that, I say just stay with PC.
    LilyflowerSherri
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    https://gonintendo.com/stories/290702-south-korean-devs-looking-into-switch-development-including-nexo
    GoNintendo wrote:
    Nintendo is bringing the Switch to South Korea on December 1st, and the news has already gotten some South Korean devs interested in supporting the platform. Most notable would be Nexon, the creators of Maplestory. The company has said they are now looking to develop Switch games, but didn't give specifics.
  • AlzakielAlzakiel
    Reactions: 940
    edited September 2017
    If they made maplestory for ps4/xbox/nintendo , if they do it right. It would bring a nice amount of players on the game. That is unless they give them their own server lol
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited October 2017
    Alzakiel wrote: »
    If they made maplestory for ps4/xbox/nintendo , if they do it right. It would bring a nice amount of players on the game. That is unless they give them their own server lol
    yeah It would be way more better honestly why? Because players won't suffer lags glitch and other issue I doubt nexon america would do that for maplestory lol.