[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Stuck] 19000-489342

PeripheryPeriphery
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in Archive
Hello. My ticket number is 489342. Can you please look into this?
Character Name - Periphery
World - Luna
Same as 90% stucks here I've been trapped in Afterlands cutscene and it says I lack some files.
It's over two weeks by now and nothing changed. My pet that I've just bought is loosing precious time and I can't rise level of my main.

Comments

• PeripheryPeriphery
    edited September 2017
    GUYS It's been a LONG TIME since I've been stuck here, do admins really care about it? It's absolutely unprofessional to keep my character broken for about a MONTH BY NOW, that means my pet already LOST IT'S 1/3 OF TIME and now I'm absolutely frustrated by it.
  • PeripheryPeriphery
    edited September 2017
    FINALLY managed to escape thanks to GM Marezi, incredible kind person which warped me outside in 3 tries. Thank you sir!
  • XKid_gamingXKid_gaming
    edited October 2017
    Wow dude. Sounds bad. Glad you got out in one piece. I got stuck in friend story and don't know how to use tickets so I might be stuck for awhile, any tips?
  • MysteryMystery
    Reactions: 1,345
    edited October 2017
    Wow dude. Sounds bad. Glad you got out in one piece. I got stuck in friend story and don't know how to use tickets so I might be stuck for awhile, any tips?

You should try live chat instead. They may be able to help you straight away. Seems to me to be the fastest way to have your problem fixed. Gl !