[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Royal faces not updated for Androids

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash shop related

Brief bug summary: The female royal face coupon not updated for androids

More details: I used female royal face coupon, looking to get one of the new styles here:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/24954/cash-shop-update-for-august-30

But i got faces that was in previously royals..

I got face was in old cash shop:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/24745/updated-cash-shop-update-for-august-23

Please update the female royal faces according to what you posted on website.

Steps to reproduce: Buy Royal Face Coupon, have female android equipped, speak with Lauren Android Beautician in Henesys Hair Salon, and see the results..
JettLuvsU

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the report, I have forwarded it.
    But can anyone confirm it is happening to Male Androids too?
  • arugulaarugula
    Reactions: 830
    edited September 2017
    I can confirm it's the same for male Android faces. I wish I saw this before rolling 3 coupons on my Android today.
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    edited September 2017
    Please do not let such things happen cause it feels as if you are lying to your loyal players, and to their wallets.
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Please do not let such things happen cause it feels as if you are lying to your loyal players, and to their wallets.

Can you please elaborate and report in the proper format? I'd love to know more.
  • BDOBDO
    edited September 2017
    Silva wrote: »

Can you please elaborate and report in the proper format? I'd love to know more.

Bug type:
    Cash Shop update

Brief bug summary:
    Royal styles are not properly updated for androids.

More details:
    I was excited about the newly updated royals today and couldn't wait to give my android a fresh look. Sadly, the two royal face coupons that I used gave my android two faces that were both not in the update.

Now I have to say that this happened before and was raised by someone else in this forum and yet it is still not fixed by now. I cannot believe that the format of reporting the bug is much more important than actually fixing it. The title says enough. We pay for entertainment, not for being ruled. Just go and see how many real players are still around, this is pathetically correlated to how Nexon treats customers and we are simply too disappointed to even fight back, and we leave.

Character name: Apotrina

Character level: 231

Character job: Shade

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 7:00am PDT, Sep 13, 2017.
  • JulyJuly
    edited September 2017
    It's still not updated... players who buy with NX royal face for their androids not getting the new faces... they still getting the faces from August 16 cash shop update.
  • RaindewRaindew
    Reactions: 1,030
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    yea i thought something was fishy,

Royal Hair update matches the android

but royal face doesnt, i got a completely random face from the royal face coupon..

it worked out for me cuz she ended up really cute but still, this is a bug
    BDO
  • RaindewRaindew
    Reactions: 1,030
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Silva wrote: »

Bug type:
    Cash Shop update

Brief bug summary:
    Royal styles are not properly updated for androids.

More details:
    I was excited about the newly updated royals today and couldn't wait to give my android a fresh look. Sadly, the two royal face coupons that I used gave my android two faces that were both not in the update.

Now I have to say that this happened before and was raised by someone else in this forum and yet it is still not fixed by now. I cannot believe that the format of reporting the bug is much more important than actually fixing it. The title says enough. We pay for entertainment, not for being ruled. Just go and see how many real players are still around, this is pathetically correlated to how Nexon treats customers and we are simply too disappointed to even fight back, and we leave.

Character name: Apotrina

Character level: 231

Character job: Shade

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 7:00am PDT, Sep 13, 2017.

Same thread has already been opened.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/15823/royal-faces-not-updated-for-androids#latest
  • BDOBDO
    edited September 2017
    Raindew wrote: »
    yea i thought something was fishy,

Royal Hair update matches the android

but royal face doesnt, i got a completely random face from the royal face coupon..

it worked out for me cuz she ended up really cute but still, this is a bug

its good to know the hairs are actually updated.
  • BDOBDO
    edited September 2017
    Hello? Any updates on this issue?
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited September 2017
    LOL! Note to self: check the forums before trying anything new.

Used the royal face coupon on my android. Got the Damien face - the one from the Aug 16 rotation.

/gg
  • BDOBDO
    edited September 2017
    fk this, just tried an all star face on andriod, got an ugly face completely off from what is listed!!!!!!!! I request refunds.
    JulyCaughtByLove
  • JulyJuly
    edited September 2017
    its been almost a month since i reported this, and this not even tagged as known issue..
    i don't understand what the point having this forum..

its not event, like TakeOver which they can ignore.. players actually losing money because of it.. when i pay something i want to get what i paid for..
  • CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
    Reactions: 1,700
    edited September 2017
    Still not updated, just tried to use All Stars face coupons on my battleroid, I got faces not in this week's rotation:
    d613c3eae6.png

Didn't take a screenshot, but I have gotten 'Cool Elf Face' and 'Gentle Elf Face' on the androids as well.
  • BDOBDO
    edited September 2017
    LOL