[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Some of the Sengoku Gear Set Effect is not applied

DhrGRDhrGR
Reactions: 1,410
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Equip item, functionality of Set Effect

Brief bug summary:
Any of the Sengoku gear their 5 Set items Equipped line: "Invincible for +1 more sec. when hit" and and 6 Set Item Equipped line: "Critical Rate+8%" is not applied.

More Detail:

The Sengoku gear is:
For Warior: Amaterasu Set
For Magician: Ame-no-Uzume Set
For Bowman: Oyamatsumi Set
For Thief: Tsukuyomi Set
For Pirate: Susano-o Set

For each of these set effects, The following set effects are not applied when they are equipped:
5 Set Items Equipped line: "Invincible for +1 more sec. when hit"
6 Set Item Equipped line: "Critical Rate+8%"

Following is a picture of me wearing a 5 set and following that is me weaing the full set, and you will notice that some of the effects are indeed applied, but the ones I mentioned aren't. It is kindof hard for me to show on a picture that the Invincible +1 sec does not work, but I can tell you that it does not currently function at all from playing.

e4sKPYp.png
usSKXt8.png

As you can see, my crit rate did in fact not go up and is 83% in both of the images, but my damage bonus did in fact gain +7% as listed in the 7 Set Item Equipped effect. The +30% Boss Damage is also applied from the 8 Set Item Equipped, so it seems to only be the ones I've listed that do not work

Hopefully this can be fixed somewhere in the near future as it is a pretty decent set that isn't too hard to get, just a shame that the set effect is bugged

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    I can confirm this doesn't work
  • DhrGRDhrGR
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Just noticed my images where offline, re-uploaded my images
    tnyzng wrote: »
    I can confirm this doesn't work

Thanks tnyzng for confirming that this isn't working, I thought I at first this was the only one, but I talked this over with a someone else before I posted this.

I know for sure the Bowman and Warrior set effect is not applied, not too sure about the others but it shouldn't work on the others as well

• DhrGRDhrGR
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    With the huge amount of smaller bugs being fixed recently, I have a little hope in bumping this up once again in the hope it will get fixed one day.
    This bug is still present as of today and has been around for about 2 years now?
    Maybe it will get seen now and forwarded to the dev team. I know nobody cares about this equip set but still, its nice cheap mule gear if the set effect can be fixed.
  • DoowdoowDoowdoow
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Same here. Would be great if this would be fixed ;-)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Thank you for the reminder. I will forward this again.
  • NeoTokyoPloxNeoTokyoPlox
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    any news on this? its been almost two months
  • RayqueRayque
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Thank you for the reminder. I will forward this again.

I've been keeping an eye on this subject for a while now, given I use the Sengoku set prominently on all of my characters when I can. This particular bug has been around for a couple of years as far as I'm aware of (I cannot recall if the critical rate has ever worked since its introduction in case for EMS, let alone the invincibility effect after they removed the -2 Status Ailment duration), and this isn't the first time it has been reported on this forum or on the EMS one prior to the migration.

A majority of bugs that have been reported and forwarded around early May have already been fixed (both critical and minor ones), which I am thankful for. However, as one can expect from my comment here - it still hasn't been fixed yet. I'm not sure if I have any rights to feel unjustified about this still being an ongoing bug, especially since it's already been forwarded. I just can't shake off the feeling that this isn't a difficult bug to fix (compared to the fixes to double Bonus Stats and Monad for instance), and yet it's still here. Perhaps that feeling is there because it's been such a long ongoing thing.

Anyway, I hope that this can be given another shot.
  • DhrGRDhrGR
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Still hasn't been fixed, was really hoping this to be fixed by now, but alas