[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Merge Suggestions

ShippouShippou
Reactions: 1,570
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Khroa + MYBCKN -> Windia
GRAZED -> Bera

OR

Khroa + GRAZED -> Windia
MYBCKN -> Bera

OR

Khroa + GRAZED + MYBCKN -> Windia

This leaves Scania, Bera, Windia, and Luna as the standard game servers and Reboot as the reboot server.

The worst thing we could do is merge Khroa with either MYBCKN or GRAZED and leave it at that. Khroa's population has been decimated by the event. Simply throwing one of MYBCKN or GRAZED at us will not be enough (hell, giving us both won't be enough at this point). We need a SERIOUS world merge, not an intermediate stopgap measure.

Khroa will potentially be the biggest victim of this event.

Comments

• SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited September 2017
    lol why the hell would bera get a merge? That's the least likely to happen, yet you have 2 of 3 options for that.
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    lol why the hell would bera get a merge? That's the least likely to happen, yet you have 2 of 3 options for that.

Because neither GRAZED nor MYBCKN would be big enough to make much of a difference to Bera, so it's an option if they're squeamish about combining all 3 into windia instead (my preference)
  • dragonluxdragonlux
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    As someone who's watched a lot of people leave GRAZED for Bera, I'd be pretty salty if they merged us with Bera once world leap ends. There's no reason to force a merge with Bera; people who didn't leap most probably know that Bera was the prime destination for other leapers, and yet they chose to stay.
    DividedFlow
  • JoseChJoseCh
    Reactions: 580
    edited September 2017
    Nexon doesn't care about this. :/
    saladsenpaii
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited September 2017
    A merge with Bera would be the dumbest thing because the people you'd be merging are the few people who specifically chose NOT to move to Bera.
    DividedFlowbeastiestmodeRowland
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited September 2017
    Some people did not leave their home server not because they did not want to be merged with Bera, but because they have too much ego to admit their world is dying.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    all the servers needs to be merged by 2 or 3 as a standard, and reboot is its own thing, and luna thats the other one. leave Scania, and choose the other two top standards then leave the option opened permanently to allow players to transfer over if they wished because for this event makes no sense to me, i cant merge any toons of mine to a server that i dont know is doing well in, and scania has been my home for quite a long while. i like it there and i want to add toons to that place but that option is never being opened. :(
  • SashiSashi
    Reactions: 790
    edited September 2017
    Some people did not leave their home server not because they did not want to be merged with Bera, but because they have too much ego to admit their world is dying.

admit our world is dying? that's simple. There are many more factors that come to play when choosing to transfer worlds
    SunsetChaosDividedFlowbeastiestmode
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Sashi wrote: »

admit our world is dying? that's simple. There are many more factors that come to play when choosing to transfer worlds

Like my storage slots. T.T
    DividedFlow
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Khroa + GRAZED + MYBCKN -> Windia

We don't necessarily need a 'true merge' but we do need all of these linked.
    krsk
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Sooner or later that will happen otherwise those servers will be very veryyy empty.
    Anyways just transfer to Bera if you want to play a populated server instead of spamming threads asking for merges. Nexon will do it after the World Leap Event sooner or later. I don't think they'd keep those servers so empty. Actually someone from Nexon told in a reply they will "study" the situation of each server after the event, of course we don't know for sure what will happen.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2017
    Lawl, can we imagine the explosion that would the economy if much of any server merged with Bera?