[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please either confirm/deny merges ASAP

Comments

• KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    Thank you for the detailed flow description.

I'd like to go back to my first question, though: which actions are on the table?

The action would be whether worlds world be merged or would not.
    If so, which worlds would they be?

hello, im a player who left Windia in this going on Leap event to move to Grazed . i find it that all worlds have different play style as in
    Windia players are more focused on market while Grazed people are more focused in playing the game and community and friends.
    Grazed did suffer a huge hit to its market balance indeed but i find community in Grazed to be much more active than most worlds.
    i wouldnt want to be merged with Windia because its mixing 2 of completely different worlds who focus on different things in the game right now its leap event and everyone can chose his own server and play style . if one wants a bigger server with bigger market hes free to go.
    with that being said . i still however support and advice a merge of all servers into 1 server but adding more chanels and more hidden portals for soloing for these who want it. also. i recomand a return of party maps like old Lion castle who forced players to play in party to max their exp .
    but ! i think before any merge is done. i think nexon should take care of duplicating and duplicated items which are the main reason of unblanced servers and markets
    all these people who are duplicating valuable items and selling them for usd which are abusing the game to earn money and are breaking the market and reducing value of items made by legit players . first get rid of hackers and duplicating and then merge all worlds into 1 world with more chanels but if you are not going to merge all servers please dont merge any server . everyone who dont love his server have a chance to transfer now.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Kuroll wrote: »
    i wouldnt want to be merged with Windia because its mixing 2 of completely different worlds who focus on different things in the game right now its leap event and everyone can chose his own server and play style . if one wants a bigger server with bigger market hes free to go.

I would 1000% agree with this if they had done merges first, and then opened transfers.

But the way they've done it now they also have to consider people who do not wish to be on a dead world but are unable to leave without abandoning everyone they're ever known in maple.
    krsk
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Kuroll wrote: »

I would 1000% agree with this if they had done merges first, and then opened transfers.

But the way they've done it now they also have to consider people who do not wish to be on a dead world but are unable to leave without abandoning everyone they're ever known in maple.

xD nexon always does thing the wrong way
    krsk
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I can't really imagine the server being very full if they merge grazed-broni-bacon. If they add windia as well we may still be small...
    krsk
  • JoseChJoseCh
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2017
    I'm wondering when did NX merge servers? GM've reported to NX about player's wish and dead servers issue yet? If in this year, NX still not merge servers then I'll never play any games of NX production. They're so sucked about listening to players and not have any right in time actions.
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    This thread, though informative, is incredibly disheartening. I am completely baffled as to why there was not already a world merge lined up for what would obviously be decimated servers after this event. I mean, i suppose you could call all the "watching, and data collecting" a plan, but to me that sounds like a lot of TIME. The community as a whole has been crying out since the last world leap, and all we got was another leap, which meant even deader servers... even that took years! I don't want to have to give up my storage slots, my monster collection, my marriage which is on the 1000 day track, my used NX that I had not made enough mules to carry over and redo my legion because Nexon appears to have planned poorly. In other words, I don't want to have to move to Bera, but I also don't want to have to wait for what is sounding as though it will be months if not years before any action is put into place, if any action even will be.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2017
    Why don't we just world-merge towns (and many other social areas, fm) or merge all the worlds (except reboot/luna) so we don't have to deal with a world merge in the future? Then just fund one big server instead of keeping up several unneeded ones.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I hope the 'population team' works faster than the 'lucid box compensation team'
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I also hope they haven't forgotten about us.

It's been quite a while since the transfer event ended. Looking for alliances!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    I also hope they haven't forgotten about us.

It's been quite a while since the transfer event ended. Looking for alliances!

Transfer hasn't ended, technically. There are still quite a few people stuck due to the friendship ring issue (maybe also the population cap issue, I don't know).
    Maybe when they're done helping those stuck on the fences, they'll have time to think about what to do with those left behind (by choice or otherwise).
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    How is that world alliance/merge coming? :(
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    309501016426938398.png