[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Cash Shop] Androids cannot access Elf skin

ToreishiToreishi
Reactions: 3,475
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Item (Skin Coupon), NPC (Lauren Android Beautician)

Brief bug summary: All Androids do not have access to the Elf skin when selecting and previewing the "Skin Care" option from the NPC, Lauren Android Beautician at the Henesys Hair Salon. All the other possible skin options are available for Androids, these are: Light, Pale, Tanned, Dark, Ashen, Green, Ghostly, Pale Pink, and Clay.

More details: The latest game update, v.188 – Tune Up added 2 new skin colors Elf and Clay "to all character creation options that allow a choice of skin color". The Elf and Clay skin colors are "also available as Skin Care options and you can switch to the new colors using the Skin Coupon". While existing player characters can switch to the 2 new skin colors by using the Skin Coupon, Androids can only switch to 1 of the 2 new skin colors (Clay) when using the Skin Coupon.

The Elf skin is not available to the following Androids: Deluxe, Fantastical, Summeroid, TOP Schooldroid, Princessroid, Halloweenroid, Shade, Zero, Orchiroid, Lotusroid, Cool Moonbeam, Neinhartroid, Disease Control STAR, Darkhound, Fairyroid, Succubus, etc. It is believed that all Androids do not have access to the Elf skin.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Equip any Android with a functioning Heart
2) Talk to Lauren Android Beautician in the Henesys Hair Salon
3) Click on "Skin Care"
4) Use "Back" and "Next" buttons to browse skin colors
5) Elf skin cannot be found in the shop

Character name: Tracy

Character level: 218

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Mardia

Date and time of the incident: from August 30, 2017 4:00PM EDT to present
Taehyung

Comments

• ToreishiToreishi
    edited September 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Thanks for the report - I've forwarded it.

Thank you.

Is this issue going to be resolved soon? I would like to use a Skin Coupon on my Android.
    Taehyung
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited September 2017
    Seems like today's scheduled maintenance didn't fix this. I continue to wait for this issue to be addressed.
    Taehyung
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited September 2017
    Post Scheduled Maintenance – September 21, 2017, Elf Skin is still unavailable for Androids.
    Taehyung
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited September 2017
    Post Scheduled Maintenance – September 28, 2017, Elf Skin is still unavailable for Androids.
    Taehyung
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    kek, sorry to disappoint, but these things will take a really long time for Nexon to fix, since they're not of high priority.

Just like how Android is still not getting latest choices for Royal Face Coupon.

And spamming this thread certainly won't help.
    AlexF
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited October 2017
    Silva wrote: »
    kek, sorry to disappoint, but these things will take a really long time for Nexon to fix, since they're not of high priority.

Just like how Android is still not getting latest choices for Royal Face Coupon.

And spamming this thread certainly won't help.

Call it spam if you will, but it's more like a weekly update/reminder for me. 1 post a week doesn't seem too intrusive. Also, Skin Coupons do expire hence the urgency.

Anyhow, thanks for the bump kek~ ;)
    WanderIustTaehyung
  • ToreishiToreishi
    edited November 2017
    Almost forgot about this thread, but I can confirm that this issue still persists. It has been 2 months since this thread was created, and a month since I last bumped it.
    lnb4 another irrelevant unhelpful snarky comment right after I post
    Taehyung